Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jones post match interview

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I've been busy tonight and have only just sat down to really go through the message board, the stats, the reports and this interview.

Blimey! It's a bit more invigorating than those Hyppia interviews isn't it? I feel refreshed!

TopCat

Jun 17, 2011
Maybe its tonight's heady atmosphere along with Jones' reaction both in front of the stand and post-match in the radio interview, but I have moved from a position of utter dread he may get the job to a cautious 'maybe'. 3 of the 4 halves played under him have probably been the best all season? The head says employ the Championship-experienced Hughton but maybe thr heart is saying something else...

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Very impressed. I wanted a manager who could galvanize the club and Jones is doing exactly that. I'd give him the job over dour options like Hughton any day.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Wait until you see his reaction at the final whistle in front of the brighton fans , bloody brilliant bang tidy .

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
Great interview. Great passion. I know he may only be Mr right now but certainly gets me more interested than sami did

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Never mind his girlfriend - I want to give him a hug after that. Great stuff.
You should know that in this context, 'hug' is a euphemism, and you could get more than you bargained for.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I've said for a long time, after Jones came to a Seagulls Over Burwash meeting, that he loves Sussex & the club. You can tell when someone's genuine or when someone's smug & arrogant like Burke came across. I also know somebody who's v good mates with Nathan (nothing to do with Albion) and he has constantly said Jones will be a top manger one day. And he's seen his work close up! He's so particular with everything and very much up on his stats. I don't think he should be manager yet but he should be employed by the club for a long time and maybe one day be manager imo...

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Wait until you see his reaction at the final whistle in front of the Brighton fans , bloody brilliant bang tidy .

That was fantastic! He went absolutely fist pumpingly mental. I was IN from that moment and following that performance. Certainly got my Albion mojo back and its been gone for quite a few months now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here