Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Williams

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Grow a pair Soggy.
You give Liz Costa a run for her money !

That Jose Campaña guy you signed in the summer (remember the fanfare?). Is he on loan in Germany or has he gone permanently? Just scored a decent goal for FC Nürnberg v Eintract Frankfurt.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
That Jose Campaña guy you signed in the summer (remember the fanfare?). Is he on loan in Germany or has he gone permanently? Just scored a decent goal for FC Nürnberg v Eintract Frankfurt.

On loan till the end of the season I believe.
Pulis has sent all the young players out on loan, to get games under their belts.
Campana looks a decent player, but I don't know if he will be with us next season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
On loan till the end of the season I believe.
Pulis has sent all the young players out on loan, to get games under their belts.
Campana looks a decent player, but I don't know if he will be with us next season.

Can't see him being a Pulis sort, whichever league you're playing in.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Campana will leave in the summer. As part of the loan there is an agreed fee. If Nürnberg stay up they will sign him.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
that piece of skill completely killed the game off

it really aggravates me how we seem to be unable to get a good loan player in, yes Lingard does some good things but he is too weak and he hasn't made a difference to us

2 good points.

Firstly, we didn't have someone who could do something different. Stephens is probably the nearest thing we have got to that, and he wasn't playing.

Secondly, we just can't seem to get anything decent from the loan market and it is very frustrating!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nah. Not for me. Not after his over-celebrations on Saturday. He can eff off.

Surely he was reacting to our jibing him earlier? I we dish it out we've got to then take it on the chin. I've somehow come to like him since the St. Patrick's day massacre when Holloway made him cry.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Hes just too good for you .

Would he have bossed the midfield had Orlandi, Agustien, Stephens and Crofts been playing? Virtually our entire first-choice midfield was missing.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Williams is a good player. No, not too good for us <- response to the Palar$e trolls.

We opted for Lingard, who is a better player IMHO, but just not quite done it for us yet.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would he have bossed the midfield had Orlandi, Agustien, Stephens and Crofts been playing? Virtually our entire first-choice midfield was missing.

Why include him?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I hardly realised he was playing to be honest, probably because Ipswich couldnt string more than 4 passes together before launching the ball forward.

Hes a good footballer, but defensively is not up to scratch as yet.

Caertainly be a while if ever he gets a game at Palace, not while Pullis is there.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like him or not he is the type of attacking player we should have perhaps been looking to loan when Crofts got injured, and what we have been missing since then.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Williams is a class act no question, but is also injury prone unfortunately. He has just signed a new 5 year deal, so he obviously sees his future at Selhurst Park, I just hope Pulis does too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here