Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Strange that there are so many Non Believers on NSC but NSC still post Calerri updates on Twitter. I just find it Bizarre, who handles the posting on Twitter? anyone know

The person who along with A.Naylor, has called the Bolanos deal off and has yet to plunge his sword through the heart of the Calleri one. I'm sure he will if he gets 'the call'. Hopefully though, it's the 30min embargoed press release that comes next.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The person who along with A.Naylor, has called the Bolanos deal off and has yet to plunge his sword through the heart of the Calleri one. I'm sure he will if he gets 'the call'. Hopefully though, it's the 30min embargoed press release that comes next.

I go the Knockaert one at 16:59, embargoed until 17:00.

How the **** am I supposed to look superiorly ITK with that sort of service? #BarberOut

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I go the Knockaert one at 16:59, embargoed until 17:00.

How the **** am I supposed to look superiorly ITK with that sort of service? #BarberOut

Have you had any sniff that this deal is (back?) on? Sorry if you've already said, I've been off the radar this evening.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I still find it hard to accept that he will sign for a Second Division team with no guarantee of top flight football next year. For that reason I am only going to check this thread every 15 minutes at the most.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I seem to remember Martin Samuel pointing out that wasn't actually true. It was an article about the latest whining from Warnock about the Tevez signing pointing out that Warnock played weakened teams v certain opponents, assuming they'd lose against (I think) Man Utd anyway, so gave players a rest, even though United had been shown to be vulnerable to struggling teams. He then also said that West Ham got fewer points when he played than when he didn't, showing he wasn't the reason Hammers stayed up.

Wasn't our Bobby a major reason they stayed up?

This would be an incredible, astonishing signing if it comes off but I just can't see it.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Strange that there are so many Non Believers on NSC but NSC still post Calerri updates on Twitter. I just find it Bizarre, who handles the posting on Twitter? anyone know

The whole point of the Twitter feed is to drive people to the site. I believe if Bozza knew this deal was dead he would tell us. However in the meantime he is quite happy to feed the click bait frenzy of us all thinking this might happen. Call me a cynic....

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm just not sure that we would put up with all of this agent/part ownership bullshit.

Unless of course I'm wrong... Oh how i hope I'm wrong.

Sod it. #Believe

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'm just not sure that we would put up with all of this agent/part ownership bullshit.

Unless of course I'm wrong... Oh how i hope I'm wrong.

Sod it. #Believe

I said earlier I think that if this is to go ahead it will be 2 purchases by us or whatever it takes to own.the player.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'm so bored of this now, he'd have to be Maradona to live up to expectations. Can't we just sign someone we know will do the job? #whereisderbyshirewhenyouneedhim

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm so bored of this now, he'd have to be Maradona to live up to expectations. Can't we just sign someone we know will do the job? #whereisderbyshirewhenyouneedhim
Matt Derbyshire will be lacing up his scoring boots for Rotherham on Tuesday.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
d5f4476b76a3f8ed436354566eee11a8.jpg

I bet Hector wishes he'd never mentioned it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here