Jonathan Calleri

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I did wonder that as.well. I know the translation said they would pay Calleri but I cant imagine him commanding that kind of salary on his first step into european football

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Several tweets this morning saying a move to Bologna is close to being finalised!
Like the move to chelsea was done, like the move to inter was done...

These deals are always close, but never get there.

#HoldTheNerve

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Does this bloke even exist? I haven't been involved in any of the other 272 pages, but has anyone checked that he isn't a figment of someone's imagination?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Several tweets this morning saying a move to Bologna is close to being finalised!

I may be wrong but it seems that the Inter & Bologna rumours stem from Jonathan's Dad, William. Rumours about us making bids and being involved seem to come from Boca or those connected to Boca such as Hector. Both Inter and now Bologna seem to have denied knowledge of a Calleri deal too where as we have maintained our normal dignified silence. My theory is that Italy is the preferred move and that William may well have sorted out personal terms with the Italian clubs but no offer has been made or accepted to ALL of Calleri's owners including Boca. I think Jonathan will be happy to come here if they can't get the Italian thing over the line, perhaps our offer has already been accepted and discussions on personal terms are underway with William driving up salary demands by citing interest from Bologna? Who knows? http://app.football-italia.net/?ref...ologna-deal-done#article/footballitalia-78095

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Certainly seems that way. Bologna and boca in the last day or so have both said theres nothing to it

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Zanetti confirms he's not going to Inter:

#Zanetti"#Calleri it is a great player, it is not true that is #Inter. Now doesn't come, we didn't move forward. We follow him "

So it's between us and Bolonga, but seems we're the only ones to have placed an offer?

#HoldTheNerve

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports