Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looks like this one will finally be over tomorrow, until the summer anyway. He's being sold to an English investment group, and loaned to Bolonga until the end of the season. He's then expected to join Inter in the summer.

It was over days ago.

It's all dodgy, I wouldn't even want him at our club now

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Hope not, it would all end in tears very quickly IMO. The whole set up seems bizarre in the extreme and all a bit mafioso. Steer clear.

7 million squid for something this complicated for a player who doesn't even want to come here, never going to happen.

This, time to move on from these south Americans and concentrate on signing a striker who actually wants to come to us.
Knockaert showed how quick things can be done if all parties are willing.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
This, time to move on from these south Americans and concentrate on signing a striker who actually wants to come to us.
Knockaert showed how quick things can be done if all parties are willing.

Knockaert was on our radar before the South Americans!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Knockaert was on our radar before the South Americans!

Yes so I believe, but we didn't put a bid in 6 months ago as was reported on Calleri, which is a shame as he would have been free.

My understanding is that our first bid went in the same day as our second bid was accepted, and Knockaert signed the following day.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Screen Shot 2016-01-09 at 15.25.41.png

albionite

May 20, 2009
Fingers crossed, want this one to happen more than the Miller one. Still have a slim hope (ok I'm slightly deluded) untill transfer window is closed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here