Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Joke Du Jour

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's all bollocks isn't it.

To be honest @Eeyore, I'm at the stage where I probably won't believe a word you write anymore.
I've got myself on 'Ignore'.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Water weevils are a bit wriggly, almost like . . . . fish.

I'm really scaling the heights with my flakey posts now.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
A return to form for the Joke du Jour thread. There’s literally no point to these threads without po-faced replies

North of Robertsbridge

Sep 22, 2023
East Sussex
Weevil
Weevil
Rock you

OIG.RUteF3R0wa8vwwW3Hc8M.jpeg

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just come back from Asda. There was a group of teenagers outside like "excuse me sir will you get us 20 Richmond, please, they wont serve us!" So I agreed to do it anyway, thinking that's my good deed done for the day.
Anyway I've gone in and got them and when I handed them over they started effing and jeffing at me! If that’s what good deeds get you with the young folk of today, They can get their own feckin sausages next time.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just come back from Asda. There was a group of teenagers outside like "excuse me sir will you get us 20 Richmond, please, they wont serve us!" So I agreed to do it anyway, thinking that's my good deed done for the day.
Anyway I've gone in and got them and when I handed them over they started effing and jeffing at me! If that’s what good deeds get you with the young folk of today, They can get their own feckin sausages next time.
One joke you can easily work out the punchline before reaching the end. 0/10

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The punchline here is obvious as soon as you read the word "Richmond".

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Richmond aren't very good smokers.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
The punchline here is obvious as soon as you read the word "Richmond".
Plus Richmond sausages are sold in packets of 8. So the closest number available to the 20 requested would have been either 16 or 24. So frankly I don’t believe this happened at all and Crodo has simply made the whole thing up.

:nono:

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Nope, never heard of a Richmond sausage (or a Richmond cigarette come to thin of it). Had there been a No.6 or Benson & Hedges sausage then I would have pissed myself laughing.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Plus Richmond sausages are sold in packets of 8. So the closest number available to the 20 requested would have been either 16 or 24. So frankly I don’t believe this happened at all and Crodo has simply made the whole thing up.

:nono:
1000008842.jpg

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Just come back from Asda. There was a group of teenagers outside like "excuse me sir
This is as far as I can read before you lose credibility. "Oi mister" is surely the maximum attainable level of politeness.
However given your knowledge of the minutae of branded sausage pack quantities I'm prepared to accept you might just be trying to improve the telling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here