The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
IMG-20230724-WA0001.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I worked for a lovely family in a very posh house in East Preston. The daughter used to play with all her Barbies in the bath and left them to dry out in the sink.
I arranged them into a giant orgy on the side with Ken doing his utmost to occupy three young ladies.
Yes yes the lady of the house came back whilst all the lads were laughing.
We do still talk.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So if Ken came in a different box would this not be an indicator of some kind of rift between the two. I suspect they are not talking because she is pregnant. Either Ken wants nothing to do with it or there is a third party involved.

Of course, the most joyous part of this is seeing the American Right losing their marbles over how 'woke' it is :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I worked for a lovely family in a very posh house in East Preston. The daughter used to play with all her Barbies in the bath and left them to dry out in the sink.
I arranged them into a giant orgy on the side with Ken doing his utmost to occupy three young ladies.
Yes yes the lady of the house came back whilst all the lads were laughing.
We do still talk.
Is there a punchline Questions?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Christ, that's some Caesarean!...I take it she will be having some plastic surgery?
I'll get my coat.....
I think surgery will be unnecessary as it is a plastic doll. The belly appears to be on a hinge allowing anyone to simply open the plastic flap and retrieve the baby from inside.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I think surgery will be unnecessary as it is a plastic doll. The belly appears to be on a hinge allowing anyone to simply open the plastic flap and retrieve the baby from inside.
Similarly I was unimpressed with the 'gripping hands' addition to the Action Man doll.
That rubber fold up with Steve Austin's arm was a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here