Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke du Jour

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Where does it say that the man has died? I might as well start reading the Arsgas again if you're going to make up stories on a presumed scenario.

Ok Fair enough but why aren't we receiving information about the mans condition then. It's like North Korea now.
A story emerges of a man with an elephant - an animal that ways a few tonnes - on his head and you don't think he's dead. Ok.
We can all hope and pray Jack but you're living in La La Land or is it Moonlight.....whatever.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Ok Fair enough but why aren't we receiving information about the mans condition then. It's like North Korea now.
A story emerges of a man with an elephant - an animal that ways a few tonnes - on his head and you don't think he's dead. Ok.
We can all hope and pray Jack but you're living in La La Land or is it Moonlight.....whatever.

I phoned the Royal Sussex County Hospital, and they told me that there had been no admissions of anyone with an elephant on their head. They said that they wouldn't know how to cope should that have happened, as an elephant might not fit in the corridor.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Was it an African elephant , or an Indian elephant?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I phoned the Royal Sussex County Hospital, and they told me that there had been no admissions of anyone with an elephant on their head. They said that they wouldn't know how to cope should that have happened, as an elephant might not fit in the corridor.

I'm forever hearing about 'The elephant in the room', so they obviously can get through doorways. Maybe the problems with our NHS go deeper than we think if they have that attitude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here