Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Johnson resigns from parliament

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Love the way the lefties are so abusive...
Yeah, whereas Tories like Johnson, Dorries, Braverman, Patel and Rees-Mogg, and rags like the Express, Mail, and Sun, are paragons of politeness, courtesy and respect for their critics and political opponents.

They never insult Lefties, liberals and 'Remainers', or demand that they be sacked or silenced, or accuse them of being 'snowflakes', do they!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
running from consequences is the Tory way.

I'm sure they have more half arsed wannabe shepherds waiting in the wings.

What's always concerned me more is the amount of blinkered ignorant sheep in this country.
Indeed, it's actually frightening how many 'ordinary' people still excuse or defend Johnson as 'a lovable rogue', insist that "All politicians are corrupt/liars", or that "Yeah, but it would be worse under Liebour".

Working-class Tory voters are the worst - people without a pot to p*ss in who are still convinced that public-school-educated millionaires and posh-boys like Farage, Johnson, and Rees-Mogg genuinely care about them. Moreover, working-class Tories who worship these 'toffs' while moaning that Labour is "too middle class".

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Yeah, whereas Tories like Johnson, Dorries, Braverman, Patel and Rees-Mogg, and rags like the Express, Mail, and Sun, are paragons of politeness, courtesy and respect for their critics and political opponents.

They never insult Lefties, liberals and 'Remainers', or demand that they be sacked or silenced, or accuse them of being 'snowflakes', do they!
In the Daily Mail today, and I quote:

"There will be sanctimonious crowing today from Boris's enemies, that unholy alliance of leftist loudmouths, hand-wringing liberals and embittered Remainers. But he can hold his head high. His everyman vision was genuinely inspiring".

That'll be everyman for himself then!!! I added that.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
She just wanted him to shag her
How can any women relish the prospect of that lump of lard naked, sweating, and grunting, on top of them.

Still, he's so selfish that it would probably be over mercifully quickly once he got his happy ending - probably a two-pump chump 🤮

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

"There will be sanctimonious crowing today from Boris's enemies, that unholy alliance of leftist loudmouths, hand-wringing liberals and embittered Remainers. But he can hold his head high. His everyman vision was genuinely inspiring".

The Daily Mail owned by Lord Rothermere, who lives in France, and doesn’t pay a penny in British taxes.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
The Daily Mail owned by Lord Rothermere, who lives in France, and doesn’t pay a penny in British taxes.
Also, the Daily Mail which thought Oswald Moseley and Adolf Hitler were the sort of leaders we needed back in the 1930s - I genuinely don't think the Mail's politics have evolved much in the last 90 years.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

COCK A DOODLE DO
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

I'll be honest though

I'm not sure if I'm a leftist loudmouth, a hand wringing liberal or an embittered remainer.
I do know that I don't think I would like Tofu

But anyways I'm crowing like a good un.

And every time I have the misfortune to see that flopsy haired bastard on the TV, I think I'm going to crow even louder.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
...maybe, but not dishonest, narcissistic opinion formers who beguile and gull the good people of this country.....
Are we talking about the same person ?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Are we talking about the same person ?
I am not sure....

I am talking about the lying, entitled, corrupt, former (and unlamented) PM who goes by the name of Boris Johnson although in reality his first name is Alexander. My apologies if you were commenting on someone else.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am not sure....

I am talking about the lying, entitled, corrupt, former (and unlamented) PM who goes by the name of Boris Johnson although in reality his first name is Alexander. My apologies if you were commenting on someone else.....
No I’m just playing around. Let’s hope he has gone forever……… somehow I doubt it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I didn’t realise this, but it’s obvious with a committee of seven. Blaming Harriet Harman is a vicious swipe, from a spiteful man.

And there’s a Tory majority on that committee even if Harman votes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here