Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Johnson resigns from parliament

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Love the way the lefties are so abusive...
Good spot. It’s brilliant isn’t it! But don’t ignore the abuse of the centrists and a good handful of Tories who are sticking the boot into him too, there is much fun to be had in reading their comments!

Johnson really is the biggest, nastiest and most narcissistic c*** to grace Parliament of all time and has done the most damage to this country since Chamberlain appeased Hitler. Yet he still has a number of the country’s thickest c***s eating out his of hand after metaphorically ****ing their stupid lives up. Wouldn’t you agree?

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Good spot. It’s brilliant isn’t it! But don’t ignore the abuse of the centrists and a good handful of Tories who are sticking the boot into him too, there is much fun to be had in reading their comments!

Johnson really is the biggest, nastiest and most narcissistic c*** to grace Parliament of all time and has done the most damage to this country since Chamberlain appeased Hitler. Yet he still has a number of the countries thickest c***s eating out his of hand after metaphorically ****ing their stupid lives up. Wouldn’t you agree?
A rare convert, I believe... Luke 15:7. (although I am not religious)

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Good old NSC ..

sheep GIF

:lolol:

Arise Sir Wokeworrier - or would you prefer a Peerage?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Arise Sir Wokeworrier - or would you prefer a Peerage?
In the world of Boris Johnson there would be a lot more 'deserved' gongs ... for those who have 'relentlessly maintained evidence free support for Brexit and/or Boris Johnson's lost and corrupt causes'

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Unlike the feeble efforts of woke wanker (judging by the replies - I of course have JCFG on ignore), mocked on a thread he would be wise to avoid, after changing his user name after being the Prancing Ninny on the Brexit thread, his opening gambit there being racist.

That was another fall from grace it has been a pleasure to watch. In slow motion.

Like father, like son :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What an absolute coward not staying to face the music of the report. I still can’t get my head round why people thinks he’s so great.
He ‘tells it like it is’ appealing to many people’s prejudices ie popularism.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Only a week or so ago BJ was over in the USA meeting with Trumpwho has I guess advised BJ to get out while he can and to take out as many friends and foes as possible before setting up his own Trump light independent political party.
his resignation letter certainly read like one of Trumps diatribes

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Man I wish we could see what’s happening on the alternative timeline where Corbyn wins in 2019 and this is all somehow worse like we were told it would be.

I wish we could see the one where we ended up with “chaos with Ed Miliband” in 2015 even more…

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Love the way the lefties are so abusive...
You know what's abusive?

Laughing and joking with your friends over cake and wine while the rest of the country can't visit their dying relatives. That's what.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Was he also able to pardon Joe Exotic before the door hit him on the way out...

...oh sorry, my bad, wrong clusterf**k.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What an absolute coward not staying to face the music of the report. I still can’t get my head round why people thinks he’s so great.
He’s a character…… we need character’s

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Was he also able to pardon Joe Exotic before the door hit him on the way out...

...oh sorry, my bad, wrong clusterf**k.
Genuinely thank goodness we don’t have a system where an outgoing PM can just let people off for crimes in this country, that’s even more f***ed up than giving someone a largely meaningless knighthood.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here