[Politics] Johnson is on Holiday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were PM just now, would you go on holiday ?

• Yes

Votes: 77 35.2%
  • No

Votes: 142 64.8%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 2719

Apparently our leader has decided to go on holiday again

If you were PM just now, would you go on holiday ?

Your one of those guys who looks out his window and says 'Janice, John and Mildred are off on holiday again, let's mark it on our calendar, ooooou they have had 3 holidays this year'. 'Do you think they are drug smugglers'?

'You distract them, Janice, while I go and sniff their Burberry'.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The truth is this Tory Government is pretty much bullet proof they have what is it a 50 seat majority I suspect they could announce a whole load of rules for us Plebs to follow and then break them all and get away with it, it's our unique form of democracy we get what we deserve

80 i believe :ffsparr:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He’s in Greece isn’t he.

No lock down for Greece but for T&T

Well according to a Daily Mail exclusive he is camping....

A few metres away from the cottage he has rented.

32192068-8648709-image-m-12_1597955641170.jpg

:lolol:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...USIVE-Boris-Johnson-FINALLY-breaks-cover.html

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The only good thing to take from this dreadful exam fiasco is that these students are future voters. They’ll remember this and will hopefully consign the Tories to the opposition benches for many years if not history.

Johnson and his party are an absolute disgrace.

And no, he should not be going on holiday. He’s laughing at us all. He’s a charlatan and not fit for office.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
As a matter of interest, as you criticise him for not attending meetings, it would help if you could inform us as to the agenda of the meetings, and whether he was actually there or not, and whether his attendance was necessary. I have no idea, as I cold not possibly know, but clearly you must have this info to hand to come to a negative conclusion. Similarly, on what do you base your statement that he will be totally out of contact?

What waffling nonsense.

The Cabinet Office Briefing Rooms (COBR) are meeting rooms in the Cabinet Office in London. These rooms are used for committees which co-ordinate the actions of government bodies in response to national or regional crisis, or during overseas events with major implications for the UK. It is popularly referred to as COBRA.

He's the prime minister of the UK ffs. He missed 5!

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
The only good thing to take from this dreadful exam fiasco is that these students are future voters. They’ll remember this and will hopefully consign the Tories to the opposition benches for many years if not history.

And no, he should not be going on holiday. He’s laughing at us all. He’s a charlatan and not fit for office.

You mean this cohort's grade inflation with no grades to inflate! Sounds an envious outcome to me!

They could possibly have sat exams in the Spring - but the hate filled opposition, teachers, unions and parents wouldn't even consider it, let alone help instigate it! No they weaponised the situation instead just as they have with all things Covid.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You mean this cohort's grade inflation with no grades to inflate! Sounds an envious outcome to me!

They could possibly have sat exams in the Spring - but the hate filled opposition, teachers, unions and parents wouldn't even consider it, let alone help instigate it! No they weaponised the situation instead just as they have with all things Covid.

and now the daily mail is weaponising it. why is everyone having a pop at bungle dpeffelfeffel?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

In the Spring ... really ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
I'm sure all will be plain sailing on HMS Good Ship Lollipop for a few days without Career Admiral Boris getting tangled up in the rigging. The trouble usually begins when De Facto Dom decides to go AWOL.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
The longer he's on holiday the better for the country, could go on holiday for the rest of his life for all I care. Even better if he took his mates.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Unfortunately, from the vox pops on the radio I've heard, the new voters are all cock-a-hoop about their tremendous record breaking grades and have already forgotten that Boris.....sorry what was I saying?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is hilarious. Sorry about the link but I couldn't resist this :lolol:

EXCLUSIVE: Get off my land! Furious farmer reveals Boris Johnson 'climbed over his fence to set up 8ft tent WITHOUT permission and lit a dangerous campfire before fleeing Highlands holiday cottage'... leaving his MINDERS to clean up
Farmer Kenny Cameron was livid after discovering PM had gone onto his land to camp without his say-so
He told MailOnline: 'Usually if people want to go inside a fenced area, they ask for permission first'
Boris Johnson's minders have apologised and told the irate farmer they believed land was okay to use
Prime Minister and his family holidayed in property called The Old School House in remote Scottish peninsula
Property cost £1,500 a week to hire, but needs a £200 deposit and has honesty box for using the phone
Mr Johnson's group is understood to have left the hideaway last night and is on his way back to work
Number 10 Downing Street is 620 miles away, which the PM had been due to go back into on Monday
The holiday house is in Applecross, which warned visitors to say away during the coronavirus pandemic
It has recently endured a different type of invasion when millions of midges swarmed on the area

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-moves-Old-School-House-remote-peninsula.html

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports