Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Johnson & Farage a 'Dream team' come-back together

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
No he wants a house, a job (Maybe) access to the NHS, the transport network, food and heating. He would also not object to no go areas, grooming gangs and cultural decay.

You mean he wants a house and a job in the NHS, the transport network, the food industry or installing your heating.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
if being on TV for a month can sway so much of the public, then we need better quality politicans to go up against and counter his views.
anyway, sounds like a made up story for clicks, Farage wouldn't be about to abandon his little pulpit for the messy business of having to be elected.
To be fair the fact that a snake like Farage can ‘rehabilitate’ himself through eating shit in the jungle says more about our dismal electorate than it does the politicians. The public gets what the public wants…

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Did you just Google "unemployed doctors" and post the first link?
Obviously yes!

IMG_3935.gif

An article by A. Rimmer published just under 10 years ago. 😂😂🤣🤣😅😅

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Did you just Google "unemployed doctors" and post the first link?

I looked at about 7 links and the bmj was the credible one. i made 2 mistakes, not checking the dates and not pointing your selective criticism of my original post. The the original point still stands, its not about cookies the cartoon is crass and asinine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here