Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Johnson & Farage a 'Dream team' come-back together

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh dear, oh dear! SC will be incandescant! One or two coronaries inevitable, I would guess!

P.S. I don't believe a word of it!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ant and Dec have facilitated the 'jungle- washing' of Farage. Thanks to them he is is now back in the political game. As Honorary President and founder of Reform UK he will - once again - influence a major national vote without even being accountable to the electorate.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I have only one question to ask.

Who was 'mile oak' previously on NSC, or is this a second account ?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You actually believe that horseshit? More chance of Garry Glitter playing the next Bond
It’s a great headline for the Johnson fanatics but based on absolute nonsense.

However, this little nugget did make me laugh….

“This newspaper can reveal that Rishi Sunak's Tory enemies have drawn up what they crudely call an 'Advent calendar of s**t' to further destabilise the Prime Minister.”

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just what our desperate country needs now is a pair of windbag grifters in charge...neither one of them can or will do anything for the country they helped break.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Ant and Dec have facilitated the 'jungle- washing' of Farage. Thanks to them he is is now back in the political game. As Honorary President and founder of Reform UK he will - once again - influence a major national vote without even being accountable to the electorate.
if being on TV for a month can sway so much of the public, then we need better quality politicans to go up against and counter his views.
anyway, sounds like a made up story for clicks, Farage wouldn't be about to abandon his little pulpit for the messy business of having to be elected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here