Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Jogging bottoms

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I cycle to work in joggers, and change into jeans when I arrive at the office. Through a cock up on my part I had managed to forget my jeans a couple of weeks ago and was faced with the prospect of a day in the office in jogging bottoms. The immediate caustic pisstaking which ensued from all quarters forced me to nip that idea in the bud and head on over to TK MAX and buy something office-appropriate.

But yeah, joggers are life changing.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What an absolute REVELATION.

I can't WAIT for the follow up thread, when Easy discovers T-SHIRTS.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
The Mrs bought me a pair of Marvel themed ones from <hushed tones> Tesco last year and you can’t get me out of the ****ers - unless we have guests.

They are grey, stylish, comfortable in the extreme and frankly speaking a must have accessory.

My archaic work dress policy has been relaxed on Fridays and I’m thinking can I crack these bad boys out so I can LOAF at my desk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The Mrs bought me a pair of Marvel themed ones from <hushed tones> Tesco last year and you can’t get me out of the ****ers - unless we have guests.

They are grey, stylish, comfortable in the extreme and frankly speaking a must have accessory.

My archaic work dress policy has been relaxed on Fridays and I’m thinking can I crack these bad boys out so I can LOAF at my desk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy to assemble?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Never worn them in public (I'm not an animal) but when I get in from work and know that I'm not going back out that evening, the joggers are the BEST option by a mile.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Never worn them in public (I'm not an animal) but when I get in from work and know that I'm not going back out that evening, the joggers are the BEST option by a mile.

I feel I could just not do it....

The day I wear Jogging bottoms is the day I have officially thrown away any self respect and given up on life, I doubt I would ever look in the mirror ever again, the rest follows quickly succumbing to the blandness of life, the inevitably of Slippers, diapers and death.

I do wear Cotton tartan PJ's though :D

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Got my dad the full Albion trackies for crimbo, no idea how people can lounge around in jeans

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Perfectly acceptable indoors but no one should wear track trousers outside unless partaking in exercise or go to/returning from exercise.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I like threads like this - shows how much unites humanity! There is nothing better than getting in of an evening, whether it's been raining or not, and getting out of your day clothes and lounging around in joggers and a nice sweater. There are times I feel like I've removed every bone in my body when I'm in comfortable clothes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm surprised nobody's asked yet but what colour are they? It makes all the difference and it will also teĺl us a lot about your wife.

Hers (the pair I borrowed) are a biegy-brown Winnie the Pooh ones.

The ones she bought me are just black with white piping down the sides.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
It all depends on whether you mind looking like an overgrown toddler and that other people judge you as thick and lazy. If you don't mind then carry on...

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Team Joggers here ! Having spent 20 odd years working in an office and having to wear shirt tie and trousers daily i now work from home permanently. And joggers are my new work uniform unless i have to go out the house. My bug bear is finding ones that are not tapered at the bottom. So 3 or 4 pairs of Nike joggers in the wardrobe and love wearing them daily.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Baggy hoody and joggers is the perfect sofa lounging Saturday afternoon attire! Answering the door to the takeaway delivery driver is the closest to going out the house that I deem acceptable however!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Nail on the head. Nothing beats an overweight lardarse who hasn’t done a moments exercise in years waddling in and out of JD Sports or similar while bedecked from head to toe in high-performance branded sportswear. Before flumping into MacDonalds for a huge pig out, but with Diet Coke as their drink, natch.

193.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here