Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Jogging bottoms

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It appears Easy 10 has turned into Comfortable 10.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I'm new to the party after getting a SOAKING the other day that put my jeans out of commission for the evening, which led to me borrowing a slightly small pair of jogging bottoms from the doris. I don't jog (obvs - who needs that in their lives ?). But for general loafing around at home, they are, frankly, exceptional. She went and got me a pair of my own, and I love them.

I like the soft, warm, loose feel. The pockets at the sides, just so accessible to shove my hands in. The fact I can get my penis out easily, without having to fumble with multiple buttons. The lack of beltage. I'm giving a shout-out to jogging bottoms. I'm not sure I'm ready to leave the house in them yet - not even to Asdas, lets go easy. But for homewear, I'm completely sold.

Jogging bottoms - who knew ??

Might I suggest a trip down to Aldi's iconic 'middle aisle' as they still have on offer a green heavy duty variety of jogging bottoms that ticks all the boxes. I am the proud owner of four pairs of JB.s including my favourite grey pair bought from the club store in the sale two winters ago. A big shout out from me too. :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Beginning of the end for some of you

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Home yes, outside no, plus unless you’re hung like a shire horse you might want to consider accessorising with a cod piece, especially in this weather!

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Be aware, women will look at your cock if you wear joggers in public. Mine has told me they all do it.

I can confirm that's not true. They'll either be looking in horror at the stains around your crotch area or your fat hairy belly sagging casually over your elasticated waist band. Unless, of course, you've taken the casual, comfy theme a step too far and your wee willy has nonchalantly plopped out for all to see.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'm new to the party after getting a SOAKING the other day that put my jeans out of commission for the evening, which led to me borrowing a slightly small pair of jogging bottoms from the doris. I don't jog (obvs - who needs that in their lives ?). But for general loafing around at home, they are, frankly, exceptional. She went and got me a pair of my own, and I love them.

I like the soft, warm, loose feel. The pockets at the sides, just so accessible to shove my hands in. The fact I can get my penis out easily, without having to fumble with multiple buttons. The lack of beltage. I'm giving a shout-out to jogging bottoms. I'm not sure I'm ready to leave the house in them yet - not even to Asdas, lets go easy. But for homewear, I'm completely sold.

You will be buying some waterproof trousers next.

Waterproof trousers- who knew?? :D :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Disappointing, I now have a picture in my head of Easy 10 as an overweight middle aged slob in his grey joggers lounging on his well worn and stained faded beige sofa watching tv 24/7. Munching chocolates and crisps, chasing it down with cans of Stella

Not stereotyping here am I? :wink:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I do like a good 'Sweat Pant Sunday' to relax in front of sky sports and not leave the house all day.

*Yes I used an Americanism, deal with it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And they don’t cut your flow off before the end so resulting in ‘wet leg’

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

I think you need some Croc's to finish the look.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here