Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] joel veltman car stolen

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
I once bought an old clapped out white vauxhall cavalier for £40.. had 3 months mot. Thieves broke in to it by yanking the drivers window frame. The only thing I can think why they did is because the car had a couple of go faster stripes.. luckily house mate had a pole to jam in the door to put the frame back straight.
If you were a decent footballer you’d have a thread full of strangers wringing their hands for your loss !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“Decent player doesn’t deserve that to happen to him”. What has him being a good footballer got anything to do about it ?! Seriously, there’s some guff posted on this site sometimes.
Come on, if it was say, Jack Grealish, we’d all be laughing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Be interesting to know if this was stolen by cloning a key from keyless entry. Plenty of Alfa Giulia/Stelvio Quadrifoglios being stolen this way as well as through the radar.

If you have keyless entry on your car, turn it off or keep your keys in a Faraday pouch.

It’s this easy via the radar though, they don’t even need the keys.

shouldn't have taken up two parking spaces, shirley 🤷‍♂️

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
My car is worth less than yours. If I scrapped it, it would cost me money.

And it's got a leak. When I park it on a slope, the water collects in the back footwell. To drive it, I have to wipe down the windows, even on dry days.
I won't mention the mould.
I spent 6 months finding and fixing the water leak on our old Fiesta...🤦‍♂️😂

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Mitrovic took it. Went dogging in it amd left it in a terrible state just of the M25. Make sure Joel knows.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Feel sorry for Joel ( as i would for anyone ) but at least he has 30,000 + pairs of eyes helping .:trossard:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My car is worth less than yours. If I scrapped it, it would cost me money.

And it's got a leak. When I park it on a slope, the water collects in the back footwell. To drive it, I have to wipe down the windows, even on dry days.
I won't mention the mould.
My car is worth less than yours and I have a smaller willy than you.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It's taxed to 1 August 2023 and insured.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I spent 6 months finding and fixing the water leak on our old Fiesta...🤦‍♂️😂
It's easier to put a bigger hole in the floor than the one in the roof.

COrtinas come with rubber plugs in the floor, the ones with out plugs are solid, the ones with tend to have rotted out. The screen rubbers always leak, even when new As the screens are not the same shape as the aperture.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
It's easier to put a bigger hole in the floor than the one in the roof.

COrtinas come with rubber plugs in the floor, the ones with out plugs are solid, the ones with tend to have rotted out. The screen rubbers always leak, even when new As the screens are not the same shape as the aperture.
Very true...we just need drainage holes in all car floors.
My first car, a Triumph 1300 saloon (yes, I'm old),... for weeks I heard sloshing sounds in the boot and assumed a huge rainwater leak. I finally (🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️) opened the boot to find 2 litres of petrol sloshing around from the leaking, rusting tank, thoughtfully designed into the boot 😱😱🔥🎇

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here