Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] joel veltman car stolen

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
seems veltman car has been stolen in hove, anyone local keeps eyes peeled for it…… decent player doesn’t deserve that to happen to him
39F690F2-B93A-490F-884D-B9FC6D34EBA1.png

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It’ll be long gone, shipped off to Africa or Middle East

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Be interesting to know if this was stolen by cloning a key from keyless entry. Plenty of Alfa Giulia/Stelvio Quadrifoglios being stolen this way as well as through the radar.

If you have keyless entry on your car, turn it off or keep your keys in a Faraday pouch.

It’s this easy via the radar though, they don’t even need the keys.

Last edited:

papachris

My BMW was stolen off my drive when we were burgled a few years ago. About 6 weeks later I started getting parking tickets for it. It had been left in Kensington. Unfortunately I'd already sent the spare key and docs to the insurance company by then and they had paid out. (Fairly) A shame though, I would rather have had my car back, was quite attached

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Be interesting to know if this was stolen by cloning a key from keyless entry. Plenty of Alfa Giulia/Stelvio Quadrifoglios being stolen this way as well as through the radar.

If you have keyless entry on your car, turn it off or keep your keys in a Faraday pouch.

I actually turn off remote unlooking each time I exit the vehicle, it’s annoying I can’t have this as a default!
Also have a faraday bag (which works nicely when tested)

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

Our neighbours had their car stolen this way last year in middle of night & old bill knocked on doors to see if anyone heard/saw anything. But also to warn not to leave your car keys near front door & if possible stick them in a tin overnight, which we now do.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

Serves him right for parking like such a prick.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Seagull

Jan 17, 2021
seems veltman car has been stolen in hove, anyone local keeps eyes peeled for it…… decent player doesn’t deserve that to happen to him
View attachment 157209
“Decent player doesn’t deserve that to happen to him”. What has him being a good footballer got anything to do about it ?! Seriously, there’s some guff posted on this site sometimes.

slimes

Aug 23, 2011
cheltenham
I once bought an old clapped out white vauxhall cavalier for £40.. had 3 months mot. Thieves broke in to it by yanking the drivers window frame. The only thing I can think why they did is because the car had a couple of go faster stripes.. luckily house mate had a pole to jam in the door to put the frame back straight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here