Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Joe Biden

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Good to see Transport Secretary Pete Buttigieg on with Colbert last night, talking about the work being done as a result of the Infrastructure Bill that the Biden administration passed. It's also good to note that he was able to go on, talk about the work being done and how it is helping the locals and how transformative the investment has been and will be. It's not an administration that goes around bragging about the improvements but it's something that will really be felt. There's no hysterics about the Republicans who voted against the bill, but then claimed credit for it being passed. It was a mature discussion about improving the roads and street infrastructure and how it is important to do the work to benefit the whole country, not just the people who agree with you.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Good to see Transport Secretary Pete Buttigieg on with Colbert last night, talking about the work being done as a result of the Infrastructure Bill that the Biden administration passed. It's also good to note that he was able to go on, talk about the work being done and how it is helping the locals and how transformative the investment has been and will be. It's not an administration that goes around bragging about the improvements but it's something that will really be felt. There's no hysterics about the Republicans who voted against the bill, but then claimed credit for it being passed. It was a mature discussion about improving the roads and street infrastructure and how it is important to do the work to benefit the whole country, not just the people who agree with you.

The roads in North Carolina are absolutely shocking so hopefully we see some improvements here. Hopefully the 65m put out for improved broadband isn't just pocketed by the Telecoms companies (again)

Both parties have been wanting to spend this money for this reason for years, nice to see it finally over the line and people are able to get over the party divide.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The daily wire … founded by Ben Shapiro who wouldn’t know the truth if it was nailed to his arse … you absolute clown.

So you didn't watch it.

Well done on ignoring what the people said in the video.

That's true white liberal clownish behaviour.

Nothing even controversial in that video is the hilarious part.

All they did was ask people in Harlem who said a certain quote and ask if it's racist.

And then you went all you and once again prove you're not switched on at all about US politics and politicians, especially before Trump arrived on the scene.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
So you didn't watch it.

Well done on ignoring what the people said in the video.

That's true white liberal clownish behaviour.

Nothing even controversial in that video is the hilarious part.

All they did was ask people in Harlem who said a certain quote and ask if it's racist.

And then you went all you and once again prove you're not switched on at all about US politics and politicians, especially before Trump arrived on the scene.
You are very funny. I have watched a number of Shapiro’s ‘videos’ and they are, quite frankly bollocks. He’s an insidious rabble rousing little shit, the fact that you think he’s reasonable is all anyone really needs to know. You do know he has form for ‘picking’ the people he interviews …
He like you is a clown.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
You are very funny. I have watched a number of Shapiro’s ‘videos’ and they are, quite frankly bollocks. He’s an insidious rabble rousing little shit, the fact that you think he’s reasonable is all anyone really needs to know. You do know he has form for ‘picking’ the people he interviews …
He like you is a clown.

hahahaha

That wasn't Ben Shapiro in the video.

Showing once again you have no idea what you are talking about.

You highlighted that perfectly by your whole post above telling everyone that you thought it was. :LOL:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The roads in North Carolina are absolutely shocking so hopefully we see some improvements here. Hopefully the 65m put out for improved broadband isn't just pocketed by the Telecoms companies (again)

Both parties have been wanting to spend this money for this reason for years, nice to see it finally over the line and people are able to get over the party divide.
It's amazing what can happen when a group of competent people write legislation and elected officials actually consider its merits and vote accordingly, rather than just refusing to support anything suggested by the "other side". The bill clearly benefits the whole country and makes appropriate investments in the infrastructure which will make real improvements to real people's lives. That's what government should be about, it shouldn't be reality TV or a long-running soap opera. It should be boring and the sooner it returns to being serious people doing serious work, the better - all around the world.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
hahahaha

You highlighted that perfectly by your whole post above telling everyone that you thought it was. :LOL:

🤦‍♂️

I did point this out in post 620 but here goes …

The video was generated by Daily Wire, which was founded by Ben Shapiro and Jeremy Boreing. He didn‘t record it but as he has editorial oversight on everything these idiots post, so effectively it’s one of his videos.

FFS sake it’s not difficult to find this out. It took me less than five minutes.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you don’t even know where you material comes from.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
🤦‍♂️

I did point this out in post 620 but here goes …

The video was generated by Daily Wire, which was founded by Ben Shapiro and Jeremy Boreing. He didn‘t record it but as he has editorial oversight on everything these idiots post, so effectively it’s one of his videos.

FFS sake it’s not difficult to find this out. It took me less than five minutes.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you don’t even know where you material comes from.

How can anyone take you seriously when you're getting so defensive about people being asked about quotes Joe Biden is on record as saying?

It's almost like you're saying that no black person could find this statement racist. Makes zero difference who asks those questions.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Are you saying if Trump had said this people would not claim it as racist? Of course they would, because it sounds really bad.

The fact he threw the word clean in there makes any normal person think his view is they are normally unclean dirty people.

That has sweet FA to do with the likes of Shapiro and everything to do with what Biden said.,

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
How can anyone take you seriously when you're getting so defensive about people being asked about quotes Joe Biden is on record as saying?

It's almost like you're saying that no black person could find this statement racist. Makes zero difference who asks those questions.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Are you saying if Trump had said this people would not claim it as racist? Of course they would, because it sounds really bad.

The fact he threw the word clean in there makes any normal person think his view is they are normally unclean dirty people.

That has sweet FA to do with the likes of Shapiro and everything to do with what Biden said.,

Defensive, really?…. I would take issue with anything DW propogates as it is a voice box for Shapiro and as such should be treated with caution (I would say contempt but I’m being polite). it’s not about Biden, or Obama or woke teenagers or whatever else he's attacking at the moment. They could do a piece on the weather and I would treat it with similar caution.

My issue is that the source you are using is very very suspect, it has a very consevative and many cases devisive agenda hence my disdain. You find these opinions from a main stream media outlet and I’ll give it a go

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

who else will provide the broadband then?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
hahahaha

snigger .......they're great aren't they , totally gazzumped by the bbc....prrfft.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
snigger .......they're great aren't they , totally gazzumped by the bbc....prrfft.
At least I actually look into the source of the data whereas you read any bollocks that backs up your point of view.

if there was an ultra conservative piece written in excrement on used bog roll and it match your mind set, you’d tout it as a serious piece of work. TBF, it would be on par with Shapiro….

Two Ozzy based Seagulls with similar mind sets … who would have thought.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Defensive, really?…. I would take issue with anything DW propogates as it is a voice box for Shapiro and as such should be treated with caution (I would say contempt but I’m being polite). it’s not about Biden, or Obama or woke teenagers or whatever else he's attacking at the moment. They could do a piece on the weather and I would treat it with similar caution.

My issue is that the source you are using is very very suspect, it has a very consevative and many cases devisive agenda hence my disdain. You find these opinions from a main stream media outlet and I’ll give it a go

So rather than just watch the video and see how regular people react to things Biden has said you dismiss it.

It's reminiscent of the noise that's made with Defund the Police. You'd think there was a large majority of black people who supported this nonsense.

Yet when regular black folks are asked about the issue away from the activists they want the opposite. More Police, more policing and more funding so that their communities are much safer than they are at present. All they ask is that Police get better training.

Like I said, you didn't obviously watch the video because it's apparent there are different people in that video who have different takes on things and have different levels of knowledge or information on the questions.

Watching that video the break down of people in it would seem mostly Democrat supporters with potentially a Republican voter and some independent or non-engaged voters among those asked.

Nothing controversial was even said in the video which is the irony here.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
So rather than just watch the video and see how regular people react to things Biden has said you dismiss it.

It's reminiscent of the noise that's made with Defund the Police. You'd think there was a large majority of black people who supported this nonsense.

Yet when regular black folks are asked about the issue away from the activists they want the opposite. More Police, more policing and more funding so that their communities are much safer than they are at present. All they ask is that Police get better training.

Like I said, you didn't obviously watch the video because it's apparent there are different people in that video who have different takes on things and have different levels of knowledge or information on the questions.

Watching that video the break down of people in it would seem mostly Democrat supporters with potentially a Republican voter and some independent or non-engaged voters among those asked.

Nothing controversial was even said in the video which is the irony here.
When ever you read or watch something of this ilk you need to ask:
1. Who has generated it?
.2. Why have the generated it? Motivation etc?
3. what do they expect to get out of it?

1. DW was founded by Shapiro, an arch conservative who, if alive in Germany in the 1930’s, would have been giving Hitler blowjobs.
2. He would do anything to paint Biden or the democrats in a very bad light. Actually anyone that doesn’t share his beliefs which aren’t pleasant.
3. Getting people to share his content without actually investigating it first. Spreading bollocks but more importantly re-enforcing stupid thoughts in his followers.

He has form for making things up and has used actors in the past. You get these people on main stream media and i’ll watch it. You may not like it but the bbc is slagged off by both left and right as being biased which is how it should be.

FWIW I would have the same view if some left wing organisation (momentu,SWP) did similar.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
When ever you read or watch something of this ilk you need to ask:
1. Who has generated it?
.2. Why have the generated it? Motivation etc?
3. what do they expect to get out of it?

1. DW was founded by Shapiro, an arch conservative who, if alive in Germany in the 1930’s, would have been giving Hitler blowjobs.
2. He would do anything to paint Biden or the democrats in a very bad light. Actually anyone that doesn’t share his beliefs which aren’t pleasant.
3. Getting people to share his content without actually investigating it first. Spreading bollocks but more importantly re-enforcing stupid thoughts in his followers.

He has form for making things up and has used actors in the past. You get these people on main stream media and i’ll watch it. You may not like it but the bbc is slagged off by both left and right as being biased which is how it should be.

FWIW I would have the same view if some left wing organisation (momentu,SWP) did similar.
I doubt he would have given Hitler a blow job, with him being Jewish. :facepalm:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I doubt he would have given Hitler a blow job, with him being Jewish. :facepalm:
True and a crass statement on my part for which I apologise, but I always find it disturbing that someone of the Jewish faith can be so alt right wing, especially as a lot of his followers would be very much at home in ‘30’s Germany. A bit like Kanye West aligning with people that would rather he be picking cotton ….

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
True and a crass statement on my part for which I apologise, but I always find it disturbing that someone of the Jewish faith can be so alt right wing, especially as a lot of his followers would be very much at home in ‘30’s Germany. A bit like Kanye West aligning with people that would rather he be picking cotton ….
What an absolute clown. You should be given a break from the forum for that statement directed at a practising Jew.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here