Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Agreed, he's an utter delight, and his running on and off the ball is staggering but, to reach the heights, he needs to improve his finishing from open play. Yesterday's effort was just one of many that the top strikers would have buried.
Needs to improve his passing, so so poor yesterday, at least 3 times he had the chance to create a goal scoring opportunity for somebody and overhit the pass

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
They definitely had a somewhat fractious relationship based upon what has been reported:-

Pedro.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I remember a similar report about Chris Hughton, shouting and bawling out the team, when we lost away at Rotherham.
Things like that are normal if they are unusual. However if that situation becomes the norm, then that's problematic long term behaviour.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Things like that are normal if they are unusual. Horner if that situation becomes the norm, then that's problematic long term behaviour.
One X post has now become the norm?
Typical Nsc.

Paul Barber said it was mutual so who is going to say he’s lying?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
One X post has now become the norm?
Typical Nsc.

Paul Barber said it was mutual so who is going to say he’s lying?
Um, where have I said in 'typical' NSC style that it was the norm? I really have no idea, although it wouldn't surprise me, if it was the norm. That is why I said 'however if that becomes the norm'.

Reactions: cjd

OMG and what a terrible season Pedro had under RDZ as well

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think it will be a fresh start for some in the squad when FH (or someone else) arrive.
Very much this, Dahoud for example.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sadly, I think we may well hear more of this kind of story leaking out. I love RDZ but.....
You think :lolol:

He was volatile to say the least, verging on psychotic, you don’t let probably the man who took you to your best ever finish in a season go so easily without a reason.

emergency dentist my arse, massive strop more like.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The one that REALLY sticks to my mind is the bizarre Lallana interview after the Fulham defeat. That was also the start of our downfall last season. It’s easy to assume that he went too far that day and lost the dressing room.
That was very significant, and registered in my tiny little mind that all was not well, Lallana looked like a rabbit in headlights totally shocked.
RDZ is an all or nothing type of guy, and if he is done with you, he has lost interest he will not commit, that is when the excuses started.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It’s disappointing. But I expect it as well. More will come out, in particular about his return to Italy in the spring

I have to admit I was very surprised we agreed to end RDZ’s contract, when it must have been worth £10 to £15m to us. These revelations in part explain it.

I reckon we’ll discover RDZ had a complicated relationship with his players. A proper father figure, but one who could properly turn if someone isn’t executing his instructions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here