[Albion] Joao Pedro Brazilian Maestro

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I’ve got a mate who’s got a loyalty card at the Watford Gap and he reckons he’s shithouse.

In all seriousness, can’t draw too much from a “show reel” but he did get tackled and caught in possession more than I would have liked!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Fab seems to have a dreadful track record and to get most stuff wrong. That said I hope this one is true. Stopped clock twice a day and all that.

That’s just not true, he’s right a lot more than he’s wrong.

Anyway, a Watford supporting mate text me to say it would be an absolutely insane signing.

Ferguson
Mitoma Pedro March
would be some team going forward next year.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
IF this is true, and IF he is joining us, this will surely be a big change in the TB strategy.
The lad (his agent), is bound to be able to demand a high wage and Watford a high fee - you would think his wages would be at least up there with the highest earners at the club, based on which other clubs would be in for him.
So IF this is true, then you would imagine that the player has been attracted by De Zerbi and the club structure and potential European football - and that it wouldn’t be all about wages?
IF true, a different type of signing for us.
Not really, we were in for Nunez.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
His dad seems like a decent fella and decent sign that his son will pass the NDH policy.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
His dad seems like a decent fella and decent sign that his son will pass the NDH policy.

I’m not sure his dad committing a crime when Joao was a baby is going to have much effect on the fabled, entirely made-up NDH policy.

The fact he dated a 15 year old when he was 17/18 will probably raise a few eyebrows on here though, even if it was technically legal in Brazil at the time.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As long as he’s not a dick head and he can pass and shoot I’m fine with it. And we have to shift the purchasing strategy a little at some point.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I simply won’t believe this until it confirmed by the club. Romano could easily be trying to drum up business by the agent of the player. The window opens in just 6 weeks so we won’t have long to wait one way or another.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
If this guy can fill in on one or both of the wings as well as up front (a hunch that I'm basing on the fact he's supposed to be good at dribbling), he could be extremely useful. He could get a lot of games without being an automatic starter, just by being the first-choice replacement when any of our attacking players need a rest.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Watford's last game of the season isn't until 8th May, so I doubt there will even be any mention of an agreement being reached between the clubs until after that date.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
I’m not sure his dad committing a crime when Joao was a baby is going to have much effect on the fabled, entirely made-up NDH policy.

The fact he dated a 15 year old when he was 17/18 will probably raise a few eyebrows on here though, even if it was technically legal in Brazil at the time.
Have we ever had the son of a convicted murderer play for us before?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's legal in this country, providing it's just a cuddle.
Or a snog at the local cinema.
Showing my age, but the usherette used to walk past with her torch to make sure there were no wandering hands.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports