Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joao Carlos Teixara in on loan

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is the A23 still closed, or have they finished defusing the length of pipe.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Of course it makes us competitive...we are blessed (when fit and and not suspended) with lots of strong, physical midfielders. What we dont have is a creative edge, a subtle pass etc to make the most of CMS/COG/KLL runs. This is why we are interested in Paddy McCourt, why plenty were sorry to see Orlandi go, and what we hoped but never saw too much of Lopez, Vicente would give us...he may not be the finished article, but lets be excited that he has the potential to give us something that we dont have, and indeed havent had for a long time..No way he would be signed for Development Squad..why would he swap Liverpool for us if that were the case?
I like the idea.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
People slaggng him off but surely he would be an improvement on the player in his position JFC. Lets give him a chance to show what he can do. If he can do as well for us as Josh McEachran has done for other clubs on loan from Chelsea I will be happy.

Based on what? He couldn't even break into Brentford's team. At least Caskey has plenty of appearances under his belt.

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
Brentford didn't play him as when he joined they were in the bottom 4 and struggling, and the ball never touched the ground. The football they were playing was stone age and they didn't have time to bed in a young technician.

And he won't be going anywhere near your development squad, kids far too talented for that.

Spot on. Brentford were definitely the wrong team to take him on loan, he never got a chance, as they didn't play a system in which could fit. Spoken to a few Liverpool mates who reckon he's extremely talented and should fit in well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This year's Lingard then.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
People slaggng him off but surely he would be an improvement on the player in his position JFC. Lets give him a chance to show what he can do. If he can do as well for us as Josh McEachran has done for other clubs on loan from Chelsea I will be happy.

Why the cheap dig at JFC? Both similar age, both played for their respective nations up to u 21 but JFC has more first team experience.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Bloody hell.
Give the boy a chance. He may well be just what we need if he game is about pass and move. Lets be honest we are not exactly blessed with creativity in this team.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Brentford have signed Jose Ramallo from Celta Vigo (3 year contract) - good left sided midfielder who can score goals. Why didn't we go for him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here