Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joao Carlos Teixara in on loan

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
This is utter rubbish. Not until he's entered the field of play will I believe this. And even then I reckon we'd **** up the paperwork and end up getting fined or points deducted going by our current standard.

Nah, just another passing rumour. Nobody knows.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
MAte who is a Liverpool fan sent me this when I asked about him:-

Very good player, midfielder/forward – makes things happen. Seen him a few times for the reserves before he went on loan.
Quick feet and fast with good balance.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
never heard of him. Has no experience on wiki.

Dev squad ?
Why would he come in on the Dev Squad, he could get that experience at Liverpool......if he is a loan it will be as part of the 1st team squad surely?!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Very good player, midfielder/forward – makes things happen. Seen him a few times for the reserves before he went on loan.

That does sound promising

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Saw him in reserves :lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Why, if he's El fantasico, did Brentford not play him all the time. #pray for Warren.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004

Have got very similar feedback from Liverpool supporting work colleague

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
On the drive down from Liverpool there are at least 20 clubs who could jump out at a junction and hijack this deal. Not until he's cleared Pease Pottage can we be sure even the mighty Crawley might not show an interest. And if they do, we are screwed because of their massive budget by comparison.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
People slaggng him off but surely he would be an improvement on the player in his position JFC. Lets give him a chance to show what he can do. If he can do as well for us as Josh McEachran has done for other clubs on loan from Chelsea I will be happy.

cyador

Jul 6, 2013
Brentford didn't play him as when he joined they were in the bottom 4 and struggling, and the ball never touched the ground. The football they were playing was stone age and they didn't have time to bed in a young technician.

And he won't be going anywhere near your development squad, kids far too talented for that.

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
This kid looks pretty good from that video, good skill, pace, can pick a pass and score from a free kick! Looks better than most that we have at the moment so fingers crossed he will be a revelation for us. Im sure Sami will know his potential and its good to see that he has obviously used his contacts to bring someone in at last.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Okay that's at least a little ray of sunshine. I feel slightly less homicidal toward DB than I did an hour ago! And to celebrate this momentous occasion my font seems to have enlarged itself ? :smile:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just asked one of my LFC supporting colleagues here in Liverpool if he had heard of him and his thoughts. His response.

Yes, Portuguese playmaker. Young. Play behind the front players. Best U21 player last year barring those in first team. Good dead ball player

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here