Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Saville: Disgusting

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ester Rantzen....
Not being up to date with all the details, I can't understand your post, but it sounds interesting. Can you explain it please?

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Bloke on the radio just said the the revelations were just like opening Pandora's box.

And I thought it was just the working class girls that Saville picked on....

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Not being up to date with all the details, I can't understand your post, but it sounds interesting. Can you explain it please?

she's been digging a bit of a hole for herself saying that there were loads of rumors going around about what he was up to but that she didn't do anything about it because of his high profile and that she didn't actually know about the rumours and erm erm erm ashamed of what she didn't do but she didn't really know but erm, erm ..... poor cow ..... inevitably going to get drawn into this off of her childline work .............. but ..............

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Bloke on the radio just said the the revelations were just like opening Pandora's box.

now THAT is genius :bow:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

Sick. BUT! Sometimes you have to get in there before Frankie Boyle (that's next week's news)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"Do you want kids at Stoke Mandeville to go without wheelchairs?" etc
If that's the cost of preventing people being raped, yes.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
And equally the celebrity and charity work was a major disincentive for people to get involved in reporting him and bringing down his reputation and ability to raise money. "Do you want kids at Stoke Mandeville to go without wheelchairs?" etc

Hitler helped put a man on the moon

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
So, a discussion on an alleged sexual predator, turns into the merits of fingering Mila Kunis. This place is fantastic

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So, a discussion on an alleged sexual predator, turns into...
Indeed. Can't this thread be clean (and therefore, cleansed)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here