Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC to Wolves?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm more than happy to drive JFC up to Wolverhampton. No more than backup to our better midfielders IMHO.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I can see him going for half a mill with a few add ons

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Please tell me your not part of the negotiation team.....

You see, the thing is about JFC is that he's simply not very good.
So while I hope he goes for a lot more, I doubt it will happen. If we get offered between 500k and a mill, we'll take it.
All this talk of 2 million is just wishful thinking.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I doubt he is one of the highest paid at the club compared to an established experienced replacement everyone would desire and expect.

You're probably right, though I expect his forays into the international circuit may have edged his pocket money up a tad. I'm not a great fan, but wouldn't want to push him out, he's always appeared to be loyal and a tryer. But if he does go, it's not only money saved for the club (if he's not going to figure), it's also an opportunity for Cask to move on and get more footy. :smile:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Deschamps, Ince, Makelele, Mascherano, Giles, Silva, Simeone, Gattuso, Tardelli, Dunga not all footballers take on 5 players and then score a screamer

(Note : I am not comparing JFC to any of these, just trying to show that you need balance in a team)

And our lack of balance last season is why so many people are adamant that JFC is a poor player. We had such a poor balance in the team last season that his game was not suited to our team at all and it badly showed. He's not a bad player, I agree with [MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION] - we'd regret selling him but he'd be better off leaving. People have made up their minds.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Hahahaha, did JFC write that?! My god, the myth goes on...

JFC to Wolves?

WOLVES

Brighton's Jake Forster-Caskey has emerged as a potential target for Wolves.

The midfielder was the standout player for the Seagulls last season and a regular starter for Gareth Southgate's England Under-21's.

Very much at ease on the ball, Caskey is well-known for his ferocious left-foot.

Kenny Jackett is happy to loan at least one of his rookie stoppers now Wolves are no longer on a goalkeeping “alert”.

Wolves had looked a little thin on the goalkeeping ground when Aaron McCarey’s drugs probe was ongoing and following the departure of Tomasz Kuszczak.

But with McCarey now eligible, young keepers Jon Flatt and Harry Burgoyne could be loaned out to assist their development

I'm speechless...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here