Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC to Wolves?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
JFC has a good touch, but he's a stat player, makes a lot of complete passes on paper but they're all back, sideways and 5 feet in distance.

He has no pace at 21 years old, he's not going to get any quicker.

Plodding slow tempo football in the U21's probably suits his game, he's not going to come under huge pressure like he will in English league football.

No way he starts in our midfield so he's a squad player at the moment.

If Wolves want to spunk £4 mill on him I'd snatch their hands off.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
If its shifting players on that are not going to reach potential and are a drain then surely its the likes of Crofts and Holla need to go before the likes of JFC.

Perhaps. However best to take money for JFC now while he is young and we can cash in, as he is not going to be worth any more in the future.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He isnt good enough shift him on and invest the money in a player who will reach his potential.

But yet he was good enough to play in a team that finished 6th and is, if this is true, wanted by a club who finished higher than us and will probably do so again ...

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
But yet he was good enough to play in a team that finished 6th and is, if this is true, wanted by a club who finished higher than us and will probably do so again ...

Yet was found out last season when playing around lesser players. He will never make the step up to the Premiership.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yet was found out last season when playing around lesser players. He will never make the step up to the Premiership.

From his current body of work I find it baffling that some think he's a future Prem midfield maestro. :shrug:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

We shall see, but surely by moving up he would be playing with better players?

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
We shall see, but surely by moving up he would be playing with better players?

Yes, but why would you like to bring in someone that isnt going to influence the game? I cannot remember an example of him doing that last season. He is reliant on other players to carry him, whilst he looks for the simple pass.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
JFC has a good touch, but he's a stat player, makes a lot of complete passes on paper but they're all back, sideways and 5 feet in distance.

He has no pace at 21 years old, he's not going to get any quicker.

Plodding slow tempo football in the U21's probably suits his game, he's not going to come under huge pressure like he will in English league football.

No way he starts in our midfield so he's a squad player at the moment.

If Wolves want to spunk £4 mill on him I'd snatch their hands off.

This is bang on the money. Very good point about the under-21s too. They say: 'Well, because he plays for England he MUST be good enough for us'. Since when did England under-21s play in the Championship? It's TOTALLY IRRELEVANT

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I so wish this was true !!

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Absolute bollox the lot of you. He's the next big thing in football and whichever Championship club he's with this season is nailed on for promotion. Asking price of 10m and accept nothing less than 8m.

( :flypig:Who know's which scouts or journalists are having a good nose on NSC for info :dunce:)

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Absolute bollox the lot of you. He's the next big thing in football and whichever Championship club he's with this season is nailed on for promotion. Asking price of 10m and accept nothing less than 8m.

( :flypig:Who know's which scouts or journalists are having a good nose on NSC for info :dunce:)

Good point!

£15 mill or Wolves can do one!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Who knows how good he will turn out. Thought Tommy Elphick was crap when we had him, now in premier league.

Can't just judge him on last season ( looked like a lack of confidence to me)not many of the others covered themselves in glory either.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
How on earth did we finished 6th is beyond belief as we was dog shite really dog shite :)

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Who knows how good he will turn out. Thought Tommy Elphick was crap when we had him, now in premier league.

Can't just judge him on last season ( looked like a lack of confidence to me)not many of the others covered themselves in glory either.

The season before that he wasnt much better.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Agreed. And Elphick looked average in L1 I thought, its no suprise players look miles better when they leave us and play in sides with more progressive attacking football where the midfield are not 40 yards from the front man.

I remember the early days of JFC in an Albion shirt getting into the box and scoring goals we just need to push the side forward 20 yards in general to help all of our midfield and strikers out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here