Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC to Rotherham

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Argus reckons Rotherham are prepared to offer a 3 year deal, but no fee agreed yet with albion.

Also interest from Forest and Sheff Utd.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Argus reckons Rotherham are prepared to offer a 3 year deal, but no fee agreed yet with albion.

Also interest from Forest and Sheff Utd.

I'd hold out for Forest if I were him. At least he'd still be playing in the Championship for the next three years.
Half a chance with the Blades but next to none with Rotherham (although I'm surprised they seem to have the field to themselves with Lee Gregory as he might score a few goals at this level).

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'd hold out for Forest if I were him. At least he'd still be playing in the Championship for the next three years.
Half a chance with the Blades but next to none with Rotherham (although I'm surprised they seem to have the field to themselves with Lee Gregory as he might score a few goals at this level).

Difficult one for the player, go to where you would probably be guaranteed a start at Rotherham or Forest where you would probably get a bigger payday.
Shame I still think he could do a job for the Albion and would have him.in front of Towell.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The Argus is reporting today that JFC is set to turn down the move to Rotherham, with Sheffield United potentially waiting in the wings.

Albion are happy to sell Forster-Caskey as he does not feature in the first team plans of manager Chris Hughton.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The Argus is reporting today that JFC is set to turn down the move to Rotherham, with Sheffield United potentially waiting in the wings.
Yes it seems Rotherham is too far north for the Proffessional Southerner.

Except Sheffield United is an option :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here