Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC to Rotherham

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rotherham are off to Poland on Sunday, they'll surely want him there so this could be done in the next day or so.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Rotherham are off to Poland on Sunday, they'll surely want him there so this could be done in the next day or so.

We don't fly back until Saturday night do we?
Think he might have to wait a little longer before meeting his new team mates.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Chris O'Grady on a free transfer too thrown in, please take him off our hands, yours sincerely all BHA supporters.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Chris O'Grady on a free transfer too thrown in, please take him off our hands, yours sincerely all BHA supporters.

Let's all also hope that Stubbs doesn't watch any videos of when Leon Best and COG played up front together for us.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
500K for him and we'll pay them 500K to take Holla and his wages off our hands?

Agreed that a good sell on is far more important in this case than the fee although I reckon 1.5M as today's fees are lunacy and he's an England Under21 not playing at a top 6 Prem club.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Not sure AN thinks sales will rocket due to this story. However as a sports writer for a local paper I'm not sure what is so wrong about writing about a piece of sports gossip relating to the towns football team. Is that not his job ?

Oh and I'm not part of his family, and I'm guesing you neither, but we both seem a little bit interested or we wouldn't have posted.

Absolutely this. What was the man supposed to do? he was only doing his job. To be fair to him too, the article itself was only a small one and split over two pages.

One of those occasions I think, where he was damned if he did report it, and damned if he didn't.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Twitter posts now saying it'll be a loan deal ???

If so, it surely means JFC must be signing a contract extension ? Otherwise he's out of contract and available "on a free" when the loan expires.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here