Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jfc tackled by himself

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Some clueless ****ing idiots on this thread. JFC has been our best midfielder in the last few weeks. Hes not a world beater but he is a decent player people slatting him probably slated barnes in the past as well.

Are you Marshy in disguise?
Gardner and Ince looked good today, as they did against Wigan. JFC didn't.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Why are we clueless? ..There must be a hell of a lot of us then , So did you think he played well today?..........JFC is the clueless one.
Yep, thought he was amongst our better players today (not saying a lot, I know). You also saw the sainted Paddy's airshot today, I assume?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Some clueless ****ing idiots on this thread. JFC has been our best midfielder in the last few weeks. Hes not a world beater but he is a decent player people slatting him probably slated barnes in the past as well.

Didnt think he had a bad game either or in the past games, in fact he put through a couple of nice passes today only they didnt know what to do with it .

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Because he plays well? The role he plays he will never get the plaudits (although today he was played a bit further forward which was good), but actually watch what he does and you will see why he keeps his place in both the Brighton and England U21s teams

This is along the lines of - you don't know enough about football and hence can't see what he is doing. Lets accept that you are correct. Please could you explain exactly which aspects of JFC's game were good today.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This is along the lines of - you don't know enough about football and hence can't see what he is doing. Lets accept that you are correct. Please could you explain exactly which aspects of JFC's game were good today.

He did run off pretty quick when he was subbed

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Some don't rate him because they don't think he is flair enough.

They like relatively ineffectual players like McCourt and Lua Lua because they are more exciting because there is the thought that they might do something special (but usually don't) they both lose the ball a lot, don't create many chances for our other players (no more than JFC imo) but JFC is an easy target for their frustrations and an easy scapegoat for poor results to be pinned on to.

He is a young, solid and fairly reliable player and has the potential to play at a higher level but like so many of our players who have gone before him, some just can't bring themselves to give his performances the credit it deserves and to give him their support.

It seems that since the dark days at the Goldstone, some need a hate figure at the club and now Bellotti and Archer have gone, it has become people like Barber, Burke and a selection of 1st team players over the last few seasons (like El-abd, Barnes and JFC. Some people have forgotten what it is to get behind and support a team as it is far easier to be critical and negative instead, especially when thinks aren't going as well as they would like.

westy1983

Feb 28, 2005
Hove

What were his bad aspects? Granted that cross was terrible but people are allowed one or two mistakes. I saw him misplace one other pass but other than that he kept possession every time and kept the ball moving and held his position. What else can he do apart from score a 25 yard screamer from his one shot he got from that range?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Don't think I said anything along those lines. I will throw it back and say what did he do wrong (bar the mis-kick, but every player is allowed one of those are they not)?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Player makes a mistake - what a shocker.

He had a decent game up until that point. His unfortunate incident resulted with the following disgusting comment being shouted out by someone in the North "Im going to break your f*cking legs Caskey you c**t".

Player makes a mistake - what a shocker.

He had a decent game up until that point. His unfortunate incident resulted with the following disgusting comment being shouted out by someone in the North "Im going to break your f*cking legs Caskey you c**t".

Name and shame with seat number then.

Or maybe it didn't happen

???

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Incredible drivel on here about JFC again. Not his best game but like previous posterS have said, just focus on him for one game. He's very busy and very tidy doing the job he is asked to do... sit and pass it short. Dale Stephens is a daft comparison. Totally different player.

Funny listening to some of the people behind me laughing at the news that Barnes had scored. "Barn door had scored!", "It must have come off his arse" etc. He just secured three points in the prem you twats. When will people admit they are wrong?

One point about our midfield today, two 22 year olds and a 20 year old. All English, all getting games at a good level. I bet at least two of them will get to do a Barnes and laugh from up high at the small minded idiots on NSC

Incredible drivel on here about JFC again. Not his best game but like previous posterS have said, just focus on him for one game. He's very busy and very tidy doing the job he is asked to do... sit and pass it short. Dale Stephens is a daft comparison. Totally different player.

Funny listening to some of the people behind me laughing at the news that Barnes had scored. "Barn door had scored!", "It must have come off his arse" etc. He just secured three points in the prem you twats. When will people admit they are wrong?

One point about our midfield today, two 22 year olds and a 20 year old. All English, all getting games at a good level. I bet at least two of them will get to do a Barnes and laugh from up high at the small minded idiots on NSC

I thought Barnes was quality, I also think JFC is not up to it.

Where does that put me on your opinonmeter?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I wish I could give you more than one thumbs up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Is keeping the more experienced Holla out of the team and doesn't give it away in our own half like McCourt. He's learning. If our strikers could score this thread wouldn't exist.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Munkfish, this post is just spot on. We certainly have some true football illiterates in our midst at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here