JFC did not play today, so who.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Looked much better in midfield today without JFC,

Glad the OP started the thread to make the point .

May have been over looked otherwise

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Lets blame burke, no I mean Barnes' no Hyppia, no JFC, no no Stockdale, umm. Its just an avergae squad desperate for a good run to build confidence.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Stockdale had another good game and 2 clean sheets away from home for the defence. I'm guessing the blame will be with the forwards.... As usual for me it's putting the ball in the net that has been the main problem all season

D

Deleted member 2719

With JFC not in the squad.........just maybe, maybe our lack of chances and wins was never down to one lad in midfield who always tries his hardest.
Just a thought.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
With JFC not in the squad.........just maybe, maybe our lack of chances and wins was never down to one lad in midfield who always tries his hardest.
Just a thought.

Perhaps, but we didn't lose either.

Not anti-JFC, just highlighting it works all ways.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Stockdale had another good game and 2 clean sheets away from home for the defence. I'm guessing the blame will be with the forwards.... As usual for me it's putting the ball in the net that has been the main problem all season

A good game? He didn't score once.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I blame jfc for not playing. Today could have been his match winning performance. Sadly that has gone now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here