Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC did not play today, so who.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
There were threads started calling for him never to play for the Albion ever again, dozens of Twitter comments and texts sent into Radio Sussex all saying that we lose when JFC is playing. It was a lot more than some people.
So here's a thread to redress the balance.

So a thread on here, and a few Tweets/Texts doesn't equal some? Gottcha.

JFC has been nothing better than average this season, no he isn't the only one but he's certainly one of them.

Of course I didn't want to lose today but I am fed up with the individual critism that has been mouthed by some and copied by most. The lack of respect of what is a promising youngster amazes me.
Maybe we should just get off the back of the players that have been picked by the manager that's all knob face.

Age means f*ck all when you're in a relegation scrap. He has been lightweight and offered almost nothing all season.

I do think he has potential, although he hasn't lived up to the promise he showed when he was 16/17, but after the shite we have seen this season people are allowed to voice an opinion, and in a lot of peoples opinion JFC has been as useful as a Chocolate Teapot. Shocking as this might be, the people moaning about JFC want the best for the club too, they just express it in a different way.

I also find it simply stunning that somebody who was straight on here to have a jibe at JFC-bashers is now saying we should get behind the players that the manager has picked. If that's the case then why mention JFC, who wasn't picked by the manager today? :blush:

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
We may have lost today but Tex was light years better than JFC in every way. Our issues today did not lie in the attacking midfield. Let's start with Stockdale and then move on to Greer and finish with O'Grady who didn't get a sniff of goal for 85mins.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
image.jpg
HYYPIA was at the game today
that's why we lost, it's all his fault

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So a thread on here, and a few Tweets/Texts doesn't equal some? Gottcha.

JFC has been nothing better than average this season, no he isn't the only one but he's certainly one of them.

Age means f*ck all when you're in a relegation scrap. He has been lightweight and offered almost nothing all season.

I do think he has potential, although he hasn't lived up to the promise he showed when he was 16/17, but after the shite we have seen this season people are allowed to voice an opinion, and in a lot of peoples opinion JFC has been as useful as a Chocolate Teapot. Shocking as this might be, the people moaning about JFC want the best for the club too, they just express it in a different way.

I also find it simply stunning that somebody who was straight on here to have a jibe at JFC-bashers is now saying we should get behind the players that the manager has picked. If that's the case then why mention JFC, who wasn't picked by the manager today? :blush:

Just a minute. You can't have 'some people' and then in your next paragraph you say ' and in a lot of peoples opinion JFC has been as useful as a Chocolate Teapot.'

Is it just some or is it a lot of people? Make your mind up.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
well we could start with whoever was in charge of our january window activity and then question why our one signing of the window only got 6 minutes when it was screaming for him at 60 -70 mins. How is 6 mins going to improve his match fitness.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Just a minute. You can't have 'some people' and then in your next paragraph you say ' and in a lot of peoples opinion JFC has been as useful as a Chocolate Teapot.'

I think when Whitechapel said 'some' he was just trying to be kind... it's lots.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Hyypia definitely went into the dressing room at half time and it had a negative effect on our 2nd half performance. FFS Sami!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

Some people are having a go on social media/here etc.
A lot of people have been dissatisfied with his performances.

:wink:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
We scored 2 and hit the woodwork 3 times. JFC can **** off.

Bad defending today. Seemed to think "oh great we've scored so we can relax". Stockdale started to come for the first but didn't fancy mixing with the big boys. Bottled it. I would like to see Walton given a go.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
At fault today in order:

Jfc, greer, stockdale, benett, bruno, ince

Now ince was immense today BUT he did give away the free kick for the 2nd & it prob should have been a penalty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here