Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jesse Marsch…what a ******

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Today though you can see why. Shocking errors from the ref that cost them a clear penalty.

Errors plural? There was ONE contentious decision and VAR didn’t overrule it, it doesn’t justify the childish behaviour from their coach. I think another poster stated after we beat them, his antics are an act to try to endear him to their Star reading fan base and paper over his limitations.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Manager and club deserve each other.

Same old Dirty Dirty Leeds.

Nice to see Brentford stuff them today. Likeable club and classy manager.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
to be fair on this occasion he's bang on. their player was mauled to the floor in the box, nothing given. moments later a half challenge gets a free kick. yeah, we'd all be pretty pissed at that.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
to be fair on this occasion he's bang on. their player was mauled to the floor in the box, nothing given. moments later a half challenge gets a free kick. yeah, we'd all be pretty pissed at that.

No drinking in sight of the pitch. Hard to get pissed in that scenario.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I’d rather have the calm GP quietly tweaking the team mid match, than this excitable loose cannon losing the plot, seeing injustices that rarely exist.

Needs to grow up.

After our win Jessie said: “I’ll never be a guy who sits there and takes it, that’s not my style.” Ignoring the fact that his team had been hacking away at Albion players from kick off, they got lucky with no reds.

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
I wanted him as the coach for the USMNT before they gave it to Berhalter...thankfully they didn't ****ing do that. He is embarrassing not only himself and his club by his antics, but Americans also who are still trying to gain respect in the football world. Also just as an aside, I have said it before but will say it again: Really wish Adams and Aaronson played for another club.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wanted him as the coach for the USMNT before they gave it to Berhalter...thankfully they didn't ****ing do that. He is embarrassing not only himself and his club by his antics, but Americans also who are still trying to gain respect in the football world. Also just as an aside, I have said it before but will say it again: Really wish Adams and Aaronson played for another club.

Aaronson is a very good player, although he looked on the verge of tears in the second half at The Amex. You have to wonder if Marsh is a positive coach for him. I can certainly see why you'd want him at a different club.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

USA are developing a decent young team.
So many players in and around the top leagues.
I would expect us to beat you in the World Cup. You’ll qualify from the group though.
As for Jesse. I hope he sticks around. Perfect pantomime villain.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
USA are developing a decent young team.
So many players in and around the top leagues.
I would expect us to beat you in the World Cup. You’ll qualify from the group though.
As for Jesse. I hope he sticks around. Perfect pantomime villain.

Yup. Think they will be very good when they host the World Cup in 2026.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Errors plural? There was ONE contentious decision and VAR didn’t overrule it, it doesn’t justify the childish behaviour from their coach. I think another poster stated after we beat them, his antics are an act to try to endear him to their Star reading fan base and paper over his limitations.

Two fouls on the Leeds player. One outside the box and then a more obvious foul in the box. Then after Brentford cleared it 15 seconds later Brentford won a very soft free kick, no worse than the first ignored foul on the Leeds player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here