Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Jeremy Corbyn is a 'f***ing disgrace'

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
As a right of centre Leader of a bunch of nutters many on the extreme Right I think he is doing a good job.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
If they genuinely cared about the Labour Party, rather than their own future ambitions, they would not score so many public own goals against their own party. Corbyn was voted in, rightly or wrongly, with a huge mandate by Labour Party members and it is highly disrespectful of MPs towards their own members to from day one secretly, or not so secretly, try and make sure he is out as soon as possible.
Voted in with a huge mandate, which obviously means there are many that support his views. .....worrying isn't it.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tristram Hunt doesn't have any principles. And to hear some of these clowns talk (many of whom WERE in the shadow cabinet) you'd think Corbyn had taken Labour from a government with a majority of about 200 to the wilderness. Has everyone forgotten about the General Election drubbing? He can't exactly be blamed for that.

Listen I'm not stupid, I knew Corbyn as leader was a big risk for Labour, and his stance on various things was fair game for scrutiny. But I have to say, even expecting it I have been shocked by the malicious, agenda-driven and personal nature of the coverage since his landslide win. Everything that can be used and spun against him is being used, anything that might show him in a better light is being left out.

I'm ignoring what the media are doing because I don't like the media, in any case. I'm aware that you are part of that scene, but please don't take that personally.

I follow Mike Gapes on Twitter because I think he has principles and like the way he handles his constituents and criticisms of his beliefs. It is that angle that I am coming from, not the power hungry Labourites. They're not all like that, as I'm sure you know.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Wasn't more funding announced today for fighting cyber attacks, and also for more special forces ? ???

And that will help the frontline police force cope with a Paris type situation how, exactly? Will it enable them to put boots on the ground in the same way as the French did? Or is it a token measure to protect London and not worry about anywhere else in the country?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And that will help the frontline police force cope with a Paris type situation how, exactly? Will it enable them to put boots on the ground in the same way as the French did? Or is it a token measure to protect London and not worry about anywhere else in the country?
You don't think they have increased their capability of dealing with a Paris type situation ? ??? If that is your view, I disagree. I reckon they have.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
You don't think they have increased their capability of dealing with a Paris type situation ? ??? If that is your view, I disagree. I reckon they have.

Happy to disagree. Let's just hope the spooks don't miss something.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

This has been posted already but our special forces prevented seven terrorist attacks in the last year by surveillance and intelligence. There's a trial starting today at the Old Bailey in regard to terrorism. Hopefully the extra resources will prevent another 7/7 or Paris attack from ever occurring, let alone having to deal with the aftermath.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
At times and a charged climate like we're in at the moment, it is easy for an unscrupulous government to carry out all sorts of actions and rush through all sorts of additional legislation that impact on civil liberties.

Frankly it is up to people like Corbyn to stand up against the populist grain, often to great personal cost in terms of abuse from a right-wing press, and express concerns about these things. Ideally I'd have liked to have seen the 'Jihadi John' character caught, interrogated for information that could prevent further attacks and atrocities, and then imprisoned for life. That said (and I did say 'ideally') I know full well it is not always possible to safely extract such individuals, and I'd rather he was bombed than a single UK soldier's life was lost trying to get him out.

One of the problems for me is that I have heard so much ridiculous criticism already of Corbyn from people led by the nose by the Mail, Sun and Telegraph, that there is a certain weariness hearing more of it even if he goes too far and gets things wrong.

And I have absolutely no sympathy for some of these PLP idiots. If they don't have more in common with Corbyn than Cameron, join the Tories. It is shameful the way they have knifed the bloke in the back from day one.

He would get legal aid and probably get off!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The only f**king disgrace are the weasels that the current PLP is infested with. Sooner they quit the better.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Corbyn is a complete and utter numpty, with little, if any, feel for modern day politics. How or why the Labour Party voted him as their leader is beyond comprehension. He will end up taking the party back to the dark ages if its not careful.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
They were voted in by their constituents or don't you believe in democracy?

I do believe Jeremy Corbyn was elected by 60% of the membership of the labour parry and has added hundreds of thousands of new members to the party since the result of that election I think it is the PLP that has a problem with democracy.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I do believe Jeremy Corbyn was elected by 60% of the membership of the labour parry and has added hundreds of thousands of new members to the party since the result of that election I think it is the PLP that has a problem with democracy.

Very much so and a couple of idiots like Danscuk with their 'anonymous' briefings are the only ones who can't handle Corbyn being leader

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here