Jeremy Clarkson on Piers Morgan

Clarkson vs Morgan

• Morgan is the lesser ****.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Absolutely no contest. I quite like Clarkson but can understand why some don't. Morgan though is a vile odious slug of a man, with no discernable talent or any kind of redeeming feature.

I was kind of hopeful when he started to piss off the US gun lobby, hoping one of them would have a pot shot at him. They largely seem to have just ignored him.

Horrible, horrible man.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kicking a man when he's down. Unforgivable.

Unless that man is Piers Morgan. In which case, keep kicking.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
I really like Clarkson, Top Gear is one of my favourite programmes and I like his sense of humour, I understand why some despise him though.

Morgan on the other hand is just an absolute cock, simple as.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
He sometimes spouts utter drivel but at least he has a sense of humour and plays to the fact people think he is on oaf, that's why clarkson gets :thumbsup: whilst piers Morgan thinks he is funny and talented when clearly he is not and gets :wanker:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
There's a few minutes of my life I won't ever get back. Jesus, did he get paid to write about his playground rivalry with Piers Morgan (massive ****) and have it published in a newspaper?

Still nicking lines off Partridge I see. He's just like the nasty side of the Partridge character, but in real life.

Both *****

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Although Clarkson himself is opinionated, I agree with everything he wrote in this instance, Morgan is a nasty parasitic type creature, who should be investigated about the false pictures and the phone tapping.
It was probably all his idea in the first place.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
But some people do like Clarkson, can't imagine anyone likes Morgan.

I love the stuff Clarkson writes.He's a bit of a **** occasionally but who isn't? Similarly with Rod Liddle, although he is more of a **** I also love the stuff he writes. Morgan, on the other hand, is a smarmy **** all of the time.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear, the lowest form - I get lost for words when trying to describe how much I hate him and them, so I leave it to someone who truly is a 'wordsmith'....

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Some don't like Clarkson because of his political view, his brashness or style. Yet he his what he is and I'm sure he wouldn't be a two faced git no matter how much I opposed his views.
Morgan on the other hand, is an untrustworthy lying little shite bag and seems to have no integrity at all.
I'm with Clarkson in this spat, even if we have differing views, Clarkson at least stands by his.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Clarkson is a gob-shite blokey bore. I find Morgan a bit brash, and annoying because of this, but this is all.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
"whenever we met afterwards he thought it was all a huge laugh. A joke. No harm done.
My wife thought otherwise."

I'm confused, wasn't Clarkson kissing another woman? Isn't that more Clarkson's fault than Morgan?

As it is they're both odious pricks, but at least Morgan tried vaguely to something about the Gun Issue in America whereas Clarkson really only gives a shit about himself.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I spent 3 days exposed to Clarkeson's inane and big mouthed personality on a cruise ship off the coast of New Zealand, whilst on the 2005 Lions tour. He had a sizeable entourage of equally loudmouthed followers, always dominating the bar and restaurant areas, all on freebie trips with Gullivers,..... a prickk of the highest order. I havnt met Morgan, but I would imagine they are cut from the same arrogant cloth.

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
just because you have a clash and have previous with somebody I'm not sure that its good form to use you're newspaper column and Top Gear to slag them off. Yeah,Morgan is a complete dick-but I'm still not sure that its right to take a pop in this way

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Clarkson is not really my cup of tea but he can be funny at times. He is good at what he does and Top Gear's global ratings reflect that, I've not seen it for years but it is still very popular. There is something deeply unsettling about Morgan. He also has such a punchable face. I usually boil down to the question "Who would rather have a pint with?" I'm no fan but out of these two, Clarkson by a country mile. How could anyone sit in a pub with Morgan and not end up being arrested for replacing his smug face with a pint glass?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear, the lowest form - I get lost for words when trying to describe how much I hate him and them, so I leave it to someone who truly is a 'wordsmith'....

People pay to see this bloke perform? There is no accounting for taste or lack of talent. He just isn't funny.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
******* of galactic proportions, the pair of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here