Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jens Scheuer women's team head coach leaves by mutual consent

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I am delighted that so many signings have been made for the women's team, they really needed freshening up.

I am disappointed none of the signings have been a goalkeeper, I think Megan Walsh is a female Matty Ryan who really needs replacing in order to improve the goals conceded record. A goalie is only as good as the team in front of her though so maybe a stronger team in front of her will help as well.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I am delighted that so many signings have been made for the women's team, they really needed freshening up.

I am disappointed none of the signings have been a goalkeeper, I think Megan Walsh is a female Matty Ryan who really needs replacing in order to improve the goals conceded record. A goalie is only as good as the team in front of her though so maybe a stronger team in front of her will help as well.
I wouldn't say she's the problem defensively, far more issues in that defence for me that need fixing, often playing a ST at CB & RB and Williams astonishing lack of pace, Megan really doesn't have a chance. Katie Startup is also a very decent understudy.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

We were linked in Le Parisian earlier today with signing PSG keeper Lydia Williams.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Well, I suppose it would be a change to sign an Australian goalkeeper who has already played for Arsenal! Realistically, I'd like to see a goalkeeper signed and if Jens has watched training for a couple of weeks and decided to make a move, it's an endorsement of my opinion.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Make that 3-0 down to bottom of the table Leicester who were previously on zero points having lost every single game so far this season!
Pick the positives out of that! 🤔

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Bloom will be finding this hard to accept after spending £ms on facilities.
Who is at fault ?

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I watched some of this on the FA player. Leicestershire were actually quite well organised, with some crisp passing. We were absolute shit! No passes were sticking and it looked very disjointed

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bloom will be finding this hard to accept after spending £ms on facilities.
Who is at fault ?
Powell stayed for to long in my opinion, been a bit of a Tony Pulis in the game for a couple of years now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here