Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jennifer

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
the thing is every time i see her on tv having a conversation it is always about another housemate, and then hypercritcally passes the buck when darnell gets all passionate or whenever anyone asks her questions. Rebecca seems to be a scape goat for Jen, she indoctrinates her Rebecca then stupidly agrees and then the other housemates look past Jen as she is fit(so they say) and argue with someone who listened to what Jen had to say. I hope that made sense, i's very hot today and i can't really concentrate.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It's going to be hilarious because Jennifer and her cronies will be CONVINCED she is staying. Their faces will be a PICTURE when she gets the BOOT.

Hopefully Davina will then expose her for the manipulative COW she has been.

:thumbsup:

*needtogetoutmore*

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Very true, and I can see her buddies doing a bomb-burst after she goes...will be funny seeing Stuart and Dale trying to cosy up to Rex, Darnell and Mo in an attempt to cross the gap...however, I reckon that they have well and truly burnt their bridges.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
the thing is every time i see her on tv having a conversation it is always about another housemate, and then hypercritcally passes the buck when darnell gets all passionate or whenever anyone asks her questions. Rebecca seems to be a scape goat for Jen, she indoctrinates her Rebecca then stupidly agrees and then the other housemates look past Jen as she is fit(so they say) and argue with someone who listened to what Jen had to say. I hope that made sense, i's very hot today and i can't really concentrate.

She said Darnell scarred her when he started shouting and getting aggressive (when in fact I think he was one of the few that did the right thing) and when asked about Dale's aggression, oh he's passionate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here