Jennifer

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
I honestly don't know how she is a model, i dont think is fit at all. The only thing that i think is attractive about her is that she is one of them girls that is fit becuase she 'is in your league'. I can't see the reason to why people are banging on about that she is fit. Although i prob wouldnt decline.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think you are right, save the gangsta wannabee that they booted out there isn't too much life in any of them...it looks like evicting Stephanie in the first week was the wrong decision, she could have been quite entertaining...it would have been better to break up the Mariolisa.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
She doesn't look like Cheryl Cole (people only say that because of the Geordie accent). She looks more like Jennifer Love Hewitt. I think she's really pretty, but she does quite dodgy teeth.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
She doesn't look like Cheryl Cole (people only say that because of the Geordie accent). She looks more like Jennifer Love Hewitt. I think she's really pretty, but she does quite dodgy teeth.

not really , i said that BEFORE i actually heard her speak (livestream before watching them move in - don't ask!)

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Fuuuuuucking hell she is doing my head in. Does she ever not bitch about someone behind their back, every argument seems to derive from her hypercitical coments about every housemate. Whatever she says seems to be taken for gospal by Dale, Stewart rebecca and Luke, its so annoying, but whats more annoying is the constant referances to being fake, and everyone is too nice and that everyone should have a negative opinion, and if they do and don't voice it they are wrong. Didn't her mother ever teach her that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. I scincerly hope she is kicked out the house friday, booed till the cows come home, and davina to have a pop at her, when this happens ill finally be able to enjoy watching this shitting programme. :shootself

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
Fuuuuuucking hell she is doing my head in. Does she ever not bitch about someone behind their back, every argument seems to derive from her hypercitical coments about every housemate. Whatever she says seems to be taken for gospal by Dale, Stewart rebecca and Luke, its so annoying, but whats more annoying is the constant referances to being fake, and everyone is too nice and that everyone should have a negative opinion, and if they do and don't voice it they are wrong. Didn't her mother ever teach her that if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. I scincerly hope she is kicked out the house friday, booed till the cows come home, and davina to have a pop at her, when this happens ill finally be able to enjoy watching this shitting programme. :shootself

word.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Front page headline in one the tabloids today quotes "Jen more hated than Alex"

Bit strong , but see what there getting at, on.& on & on over the poxy painting, it was really starting to wind me up.
She is not stupid, so i could not work out what she was trying to archive by it.

Too much of a drama queen for me.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Ha Ha brilliant.

She will be SWANNING around for the next few days thinking she is nailed on to STAY

I don't even think that getting nailed would keep her in the house!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports