Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jem Karacan in talks with Brighton

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Makes me laugh all your comments about Reading and its fans, personally i will hold all my venom for Oxford and Swindon can't be arsed creating an artificial rivalry with a sad bunch of twats who whine and moan just because they had a manager and players who didn't want to play / manage their team and went to Reading instead. As for Reading being a shit hole - yes i agree its not great but Brighton... really... ???? Don't like the place and would never choose to go there unless it was to see Reading FC wipe the pathetic grins off your wind worn salty faces.

Live in a shithole- Check
Plastic fans- Check (Your East Stand is one of the most cringeworthy things I have ever seen)
Sponsored by Waitrose- Check
Soulless bowl of a ground- Check
Physio for a manager- Check
Chairman that has wanted out for 3 years+ - Check
No history- Check

And your inspirational tagline of "C'mon urz" is just the cherry on top of the steaming heap of shite cake baked by a f***ing crippled ape that is your wanky little football club.

You Pisskidney :moo:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like a load of made up shite to me.

Royalsol

Jul 8, 2011
It's nice to know you guys care so much about us, cos we don't give a shiny sh!te about your lot!

Royalsol

Jul 8, 2011
Came on to look at where all this stuff about Karacan had been made up from and half of your thread about him reads of the hatred of Reading.

Can't say I've ever noticed any real rivalry between the clubs apart from this thread!

Yes I was at Elm Park on the days you mention, but that was a pretty regular occurrence no matter who we played.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
So glad to hear so many Albion fans haven't forgotten Reading and their plastic two-bob fan base. We'll always be miles bigger than them, and this story is just what the doctor ordered. Assuming Gus wants him, lets hope he gets his man and this ROYALLY fucks off Reading and their small army of plastic biscuit tosspots.

This! I've been waiting for years to ram their temporary 'elevation' down their throats and back out the other (more appropriate) end!

Let's grab him...besides he registers well on the flairometer.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
I only really know him from Football Manager.
Funnily enough, led Brighton to the Premiership in my game.
Also he has a FLAIR name. SIGN HIM UP!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Never heard of him, seen him play or know anything about him.....but the Reading fans reckon him, so for that reason and that reason only I'm in.

Sign him up Gustavo.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Hey I'm all for banter and stuff. However - Is there any real need for us to suddenly come across as mindless haters of clubs that have barely been on our radar?

Way to come across as Billy big pants all of a sudden.

Royalsol

Jul 8, 2011
Karacan is a midfield dynamo type of player, he chases everything and can really have an influence on a game. Very good on the deck and hardly ever loses possession. Still young but will mature into a very decent player.

Nobody at Reading seems to have heard anything about this rumour, although it doesn't mean it won't happen.

Most of the Reading fans are looking forwad to visiting your new stadium, not through rivalry, just a new stadium and the banter of a big crowd and away following. Just a shame it's been moved to the Tuesday.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Karacan is a midfield dynamo type of player, he chases everything and can really have an influence on a game. Very good on the deck and hardly ever loses possession. Still young but will mature into a very decent player.

Nobody at Reading seems to have heard anything about this rumour, although it doesn't mean it won't happen.

Most of the Reading fans are looking forwad to visiting your new stadium, not through rivalry, just a new stadium and the banter of a big crowd and away following. Just a shame it's

been moved to the Tuesday.

Nice post. Welcome to the crazy world of NSC! Thanks for the info and your reasonable response.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Hey I'm all for banter and stuff. However - Is there any real need for us to suddenly come across as mindless haters of clubs that have barely been on our radar?

Way to come across as Billy big pants all of a sudden.

Agreed. Reading actually play a nice brand of football. Souless stadium though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here