Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jason Molumby

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If Potter plays Mooys our most creative midfielder out wide sure no chance Molumby would play centrally

He's done pretty well from wide positions earlier in the season and drifts inside when Alzate gets forward. Pushed to the periphery yesterday but that was a problem for that particular game...

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Apparently he turned and flicked the ball over Charlie Adams head on Saturday and Adams applauded him. Haven't seen any footage yet. He's the Stephens replacement I hope.

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
Apparently he turned and flicked the ball over Charlie Adams head on Saturday and Adams applauded him. Haven't seen any footage yet. He's the Stephens replacement I hope.[/https://mobile.twitter.com/MillwallFC/status/1219191722695102464?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
We all know that never would have happened.

Under Potter though, I look forward to him and White being part of our squad next season.

The same White who has been voted the best Championship defender this season
Makes you think, who decided White was not good enough for us so went and paid £20 million for another Championship player to play in that spot.
Our army of a recruitment team do worry me with some of their decisions

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The same White who has been voted the best Championship defender this season
Makes you think, who decided White was not good enough for us so went and paid £20 million for another Championship player to play in that spot.
Our army of a recruitment team do worry me with some of their decisions

Some seriously weird logic there.

You can't understand why, for our Premier league squad, they wanted a 24 year-old, with 200 senior appearances under his belt, including 95 at Championship level, rather than a 21 year-old who'd never played higher than 15 games in League One?

Really?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Apparently he turned and flicked the ball over Charlie Adams head on Saturday and Adams applauded him. Haven't seen any footage yet. He's the Stephens replacement I hope.

In danger of getting carried away here. First of all he has to be given the chance to play, and secondly he needs to be able to hack it in the Premier League on a regular basis.

One thing you can say about Dale Stephens, is that he is durable, rarely gets injured, and is able to play in nearly every game.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Millwall ST holder at work says he is different class

** would take a lot of what he says with a pinch of salt though **

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I've seen him a few times this season (as boyfriend is a Millwall fan) and everytime has bossed the midfield ( I know that is the championship not the Premier League).

He is a leader and he has so much potential. Apparently on the Millwall forum (I don't read it) they all want their club to buy him.

I think we need to give a chance in the PL next season, he definately could be a really asset to us.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
We

Some seriously weird logic there.

You can't understand why, for our Premier league squad, they wanted a 24 year-old, with 200 senior appearances under his belt, including 95 at Championship level, rather than a 21 year-old who'd never played higher than 15 games in League One?

Really?

Considering we already had Dunk Duffy Balagun Burn just signed Clarke could we not have seen the potential of White and kept him here and developed him, It was not as though we were short in that department that we needed to spend £20 mill on a Championship player. I also was under the impression that TB wanted to see some players coming through into the first team and not send the best of them out for other clubs to benefit from
So my thoughts are why waste £20 mill when you are well covered rather than spend it where more needed

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Considering we already had Dunk Duffy Balagun Burn just signed Clarke could we not have seen the potential of White and kept him here and developed him, It was not as though we were short in that department that we needed to spend £20 mill on a Championship player. I also was under the impression that TB wanted to some players coming through into the first team and not send them out for other clubs to benefit from
So my thoughts are why waste £20 mill when you are well covered rather than spend if where more needed

Because sending him out is befitting US, in the long term.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Considering we already had Dunk Duffy Balagun Burn just signed Clarke could we not have seen the potential of White and kept him here and developed him, It was not as though we were short in that department that we needed to spend £20 mill on a Championship player. I also was under the impression that TB wanted to see some players coming through into the first team and not send the best of them out for other clubs to benefit from
So my thoughts are why waste £20 mill when you are well covered rather than spend it where more needed
Clarke needed to go out for some Championship experience - his career was only in lower leagues. Webster had four solid seasons in the Championship. White needed the experience (and boy, isn't that going well for him and us!) Balogun ever up to first team PL standard. Manager prefers a different type of defender to Duffy.

So that's why we 'wasted' £20M on a very good young player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here