Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Carragher

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Sorry to say this but he is totally shit on Sky, the scouse accent is dreadful.

Totally unfair. Both he and Neville were very good and interacted well. Put aside the accent please and look at his delivery and content.OK it may not be perfect but he is new to the job and who wouldn't give a new start a few weeks to get acclimatised and accustomed.

Oh wait, let's go to the BBC route of having Laurro and Shears and their bland waffle.

I applaud Sky for using wizzo technology and having two recent ex-players to do some half decent punditry.

TNBA

TTF

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I heard Michael Owen got a pasting on BT at the weekend for being so boring. Like someone mentioned already, Lauro, Lawrenson, Shearer and Lineker etc are cringe worthy at times, atleast Carra and Nev wont be sending anyone to sleep! :yawn:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I heard Michael Owen got a pasting on BT at the weekend for being so boring. Like someone mentioned already, Lauro, Lawrenson, Shearer and Lineker etc are cringe worthy at times, atleast Carra and Nev wont be sending anyone to sleep! :yawn:

Michael Owen is one of the most boring, arrogant ****ers on this planet, though his PR people will of course have you believe he is this ultra nice bloke.

Did anyone see Paul Robinson's Oscar-winning display on Soccer Saturday a couple of weeks back?

Completely emotionless. "Oh, I think that's a goal Jeff. Yes, that's a goal." Seems a nice bloke and all but seriously, at least show some kind of interest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here