Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Wilson [signs on loan until the end of the season]

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
MUFC Young striker

Apparently in talks with Man. U over their young striker. Not sure about this, we have a few of our own??? Link on its way. Sorry if fixtures can't see another thread.

Bolloxxxs just realised I have made up the spelling of Striker!!!

[tweet]669538203372797959[/tweet]

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Apparently in talks with Man. U over their young striker. Not sure about this, we have a few of our own??? Link on its way. Sorry if fixtures can't see another thread.

Been on the cards for weeks - let's hope it comes off :)

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
apparently in talks with man. U over their young striker. Not sure about this, we have a few of our own??? Link on its way. Sorry if fixtures can't see another thread.

being who ???

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not THE !!! James Wilson he said, ever so slightly sarcastically :)

Descirbed by Van Gaal as “one of the brightest young English prospects”, given a new four-year deal a few months ago, 15 PL apps and 3 goals for their first team at the age of 19, capped and scored for England Under 21's.. Has to be a better option than Leroy Lita, John Obika, Billy Paynter or any of the other shit loan strikers we have had over the past few years.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Descirbed by Van Gaal as “one of the brightest young English prospects”, given a new four-year deal a few months ago, 15 PL apps and 3 goals for their first team at the age of 19, capped and scored for England Under 21's.. Has to be a better option than Leroy Lita, John Obika, Billy Paynter or any of the other shit loan strikers we have had over the past few years.

and you forgot, better than we have at the moment !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
He's going to be a great striker. I'd be very happy to bring him in for as long as possible

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Christ, what level are you after until January ? He's a very exciting young English talent, similar in style to baldock, he's ideal in my opinion, we certainly won't find better

I posted a while back that according to MU fans that actually go to games, he is highly recommended, they reckon one for the future, hopefully he will want to impress while he is with us, daresay Lingard will put a word in.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Christ, what level are you after until January ? He's a very exciting young English talent, similar in style to baldock, he's ideal in my opinion, we certainly won't find better

I've never been that impressed whenever I've seen him play.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Don't know what some people are expecting? Young lad who is highly rated- on the fringes of the Man United team so will be eager to impress. Different option to Hemed and Zamora, I for one would be very happy if we can get a deal done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here