Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Wilson could be recalled by Manchester United "if we are in trouble" says Louis van

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Where does it say he's possibly missing tonight's match

Late fitness test due to illness according to club website. Greer also late fitness test due to hamstring.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
'Smokey Mirrors' from the club.

I'd have thought so in terms of Greer. He surely won't be ready.
I've absolutely no clue regarding Wilson's fitness or otherwise.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
It wont matter - Mourinho will take over there soon and he hates young players/refs/small forwards/strikers with pace/people/refs/female doctors, so there's no way Wilson will be recalled.

You heard it here first :timmy:

You forgot to mention that he is English.............

D

Deleted member 22389

Or maybe he has the bug that my gf and a large proportion of the country seem to have.

Coughing, Sneezing, been circulating between the wife, daughter and myself for the last month now, it's now becoming annoying. I felt alright yesterday and today feel totally crap again. Will have to tune in to BBC Sussex.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Coughing, Sneezing, been circulating between the wife, daughter and myself for the last month now, it's now becoming annoying. I felt alright yesterday and today feel totally crap again. Will have to tune in to BBC Sussex.

I had that a couple of weeks back, the coughs still lingering and.seriously bugging me

D

Deleted member 22389

I had that a couple of weeks back, the coughs still lingering and.seriously bugging me

I was looking forward to tonight as well. If Wilson feels like this I wouldn't expect him to play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here