[Football] James Maddison

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Tough crowd

84 goals/assists in 177 games in PL

Seems pretty good to me and I imagine most
I didn’t say he wasn’t good….I said overrated; there’s a difference. Where does this 84/177 rank against other attacking midfielders?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Madison used to give us hell when he played for Leicester, always hated playing against him. Wasn't so good yesterday. But a top player.

The kind you want on your team. As his moaning on the pitch is unbearable. Off the pitch , as a thread on here suggested the other day, really down to earth nice guy.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
propper twatt and nailed on to be an integral part of Southgate's efforts to demoralise the English footballing public this summer. interesting he went to watch Harry play in Germany last week , you know , because he's not sure if he's any good or not ......shit weekend of football.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Tough crowd

84 goals/assists in 177 games in PL

Seems pretty good to me and I imagine most
Gross has something like 75 in 210 and gross plays far far deeper and has even played in defence for some of those. The way they talk about madders you would expect a Kev de b type player.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Madison used to give us hell when he played for Leicester, always hated playing against him. Wasn't so good yesterday. But a top player.

The kind you want on your team. As his moaning on the pitch is unbearable. Off the pitch , as a thread on here suggested the other day, really down to earth nice guy.
…..apart from the game at the Amex where he got a second yellow for trying to cheat his way to a penalty and got sent off :tosser::lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Really?

His stand out games, were his appalling performance in the 5-2 demolition when MotD pundits isolated his poor attitude/performance, the cheating as per @dazzer6666 ….. I can’t recollect anything where I’ve thought ‘wow’, top player.

Yesterday just added more confirmation in my mind that he is overrated.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I can’t say I remember this.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Really?

His stand out games, were his appalling performance in the 5-2 demolition when MotD pundits isolated his poor attitude/performance, the cheating as per @dazzer6666 ….. I can’t recollect anything where I’ve thought ‘wow’, top player.

Yesterday just added more confirmation in my mind that he is overrated.
He's decent enough.
Spurs is his level.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

Not sure about down to earth:

Attachments

• IMG_3568.png
    IMG_3568.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 60

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I didn’t say he wasn’t good….I said overrated; there’s a difference. Where does this 84/177 rank against other attacking midfielders?

Asking someone to define good?

Gross has something like 75 in 210 and gross plays far far deeper and has even played in defence for some of those. The way they talk about madders you would expect a Kev de b type player.

Who talks about him that way, if they do they are wrong

I've not seen anyone compare him to KDB

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron