Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] James Bond: No Time To Die - Official Trailer

franks brother

I have a good friend who is “in the industry” and has already seen this new Bond film a few times.

He tells me that the company are really worried about the long delays as there is a “big reveal” at the end of the film and they are scared stiff of it getting out.

I wonder what it could be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darth Vader is his father:mad:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Two more trailers released

Looks like some shite Will Smith sci-fi movie but then again I usually think trailers make movies look worse than they are.

Couldnt be bothered to see Skyfall or Spectre but probably going to watch this one.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
If they want to keep the political correctness and non racist flag, They could of at least cast a black woman that was reasonably attractive. She's a 00 ffs. Nathalie Emmanuel would of been the perfect 00, Highly intelligent, sophisticated and sexy.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’ve really enjoyed Craig as Bond. He did a fantastic job. Hope this one is good too.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
If they want to keep the political correctness and non racist flag, They could of at least cast a black woman that was reasonably attractive. She's a 00 ffs. Nathalie Emmanuel would of been the perfect 00, Highly intelligent, sophisticated and sexy.

I'm ugly and want to be represented.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I’ve really enjoyed Craig as Bond. He did a fantastic job. Hope this one is good too.
Indeed, he manages to do the odd light quip but still looks like he could bite the head off Chicken if he had to. It's all about the impulse and ability to do whatever is needed for The Mission. He's been great, light years away from Brosnam.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Saw Candyman earlier today and trailer was on before. Have to say was pretty underwhelmed by it. Craig is looking far too old for the role and some of the effects looked very unrealistic.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
picturehouse and Cineworld are doing midnight openings. I've been to Marvel and Star Wars midnight openings (and harry potter). Not sure I want to for James Bond...

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’ve avoided reviews but reports are very good indeed. Off to see it tomorrow. Rejoined Odeon Limitless which is now down from a great value £18 pm to a frankly amazing £9.50 pm. The cost of one adult to see NTTD off peak is £12 alone so vey well worth it.
Feeling a bit green today but might go and see The Aplinist tonight. That will look mad good on the big screen I reckon.

I haven’t looked so forward to a film so much as this Bond at the cinema for way too long, a really treat when done well. I e enjoyed DC as Bond. He’s done a smashing job, so we’re happy to pop along and wave him off. A job well done, Commander Bond.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Looking forward to the next Bond, in the light of the #metoo and BLM movements hoping the team behind Bond go for something a bit bolder than another middle aged white man for the role.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’ve avoided reviews but reports are very good indeed. Off to see it tomorrow. Rejoined Odeon Limitless which is now down from a great value £18 pm to a frankly amazing £9.50 pm. The cost of one adult to see NTTD off peak is £12 alone so vey well worth it.
Feeling a bit green today but might go and see The Aplinist tonight. That will look mad good on the big screen I reckon.

I haven’t looked so forward to a film so much as this Bond at the cinema for way too long, a really treat when done well. I e enjoyed DC as Bond. He’s done a smashing job, so we’re happy to pop along and wave him off. A job well done, Commander Bond.

Excellent value

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Excellent value

It really is isn’t it. Not many real, no catch bargains out there but this is great. They clearly state it’s I’ll go up by £3 after three months when full programs come back to the cinemas. £12 is still smashing.
Enjoy the film!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here