Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Funny sort of working from home

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Pushed back to April...

The release of the new James Bond film has been delayed again.

No Time To Die had been moved from April to November due to the pandemic.

It has been pushed back to 2 April "in order to be seen by a worldwide theatrical audience", according to a statement on the film's website.

No Time To Die is due to be Daniel Craig's final appearance as the British secret service agent.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Pushed back to April...

It has been pushed back to 2 April "in order to be seen by a worldwide theatrical audience", according to a statement on the film's website.

No Time To Die is due to be Daniel Craig's final appearance as the British secret service agent.

Annoying. Can't they release it on Netflix for 10 quid or something? I need a cheer up.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Cineworld’s future now threatened in part due to this delayed release. My god how one meat market in China has f**ked up so much globally.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Cineworld’s future now threatened in part due to this delayed release. My god how one meat market in China has f**ked up so much globally.
Suspect the other major chains are all considering the same. FWIW I've been to the Brighton Cineworld a few times since they've reopened and it has felt fine there.

Such a shame that one film (albeit part of one of the - if not THE - biggest film franchise) has effectively stuffed cinemas probably worldwide. A shame the Bond people couldn't have shown some guts and used its release to help recover cinema attendance.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
So annoyed about this ( but understand ). Love a good Bond film and it was originally due for release just before a significant birthday of mine so we were going to see on my birthday and then fly to Amsterdam for a few days of birthday debauchery. If I ever bump into that Chinese bloke and his bat !!!

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
Pushed back to April...

Delayed again until October 2021, apologies if fixtures on another thread, I did do a search...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55761211

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Calling Dr. No

Dr No's unavailable. Will Blofeld do?

the-sixty-two-blofeld-chair-film-and-furniture-600435_1611422565080-Recovered.jpg

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
This will be a home release I think.

I think Netflix would have to offer an obscene amount of money for it. Apparently it’s losing MGM around £1m a month by just sitting on the shelf but they’ll be hoping to make £800m to £1b with it theatrically.

I’m just hoping there are still cinemas around in any number to show it. I think Cineworld and Odeon are in big trouble.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
[tweet]1301475022951776256[/tweet]

Thanks ! Absolutely awesome trailer !.... can't wait, although like the rest of us, I will have to !

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
I have a good friend who is “in the industry” and has already seen this new Bond film a few times.

He tells me that the company are really worried about the long delays as there is a “big reveal” at the end of the film and they are scared stiff of it getting out.

I wonder what it could be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here