Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jakub Moder - SIGNED ON 5 YEAR DEAL - LOANED BACK "FOR THE TIME BEING"

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Jakub Moder - SIGNED ON 5 YEAR DEAL - LOANED BACK "FOR THE TIME BEING"

Really like what I see in Moder’s showreel.

Has a touch of arrogance about him, which I like in a player. Looks a bit like a Scholes type. A real creator but more than capable of curling them in from outside the box.

This guy could be a gem. Look forward to him joining us.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Lech Poznan's Europa League group:

Screenshot (19).png

Be interested to watch the Lech Poznan vs Benfica matches.

Get to see Moder and Nunez...

Seacider

Jul 25, 2020
Edinburgh
Moder and Nunez against each other in the Europa league right now, Lech Poznan vs Benfica.
Currently 2-1 to Benfica with Nunez scoring a powerful header for their second (real shame we couldn't coax him here because he might sort our lack of goals from set pieces)
Moder looking really good though. Hit the bar from a volley (will fit in well then) and also set up Poznan's goal with a great through ball. Exciting to see quality Brighton players in the Europa League

Wisła Kraków

Oct 8, 2020
I watched the game: Moder in first 6 minutes (!) shot 3 times from outside the box, (the 3rd on goal) and the keeper had some diffculties. 20 minutes later he hit the crossbar from the volley. He had some crucial interceptions as well, one raid when he passed two Benfica players at once and another good shot from outside the box in the second half. He had some losses as well as in every game but it is often because he tries to choose more challenging options on the pitch.

And his position is 8. This is really weird.

P.S Note the stats 19 - 16 in shots for Lech and 9 - 7 shots on goal. Until the very end Lech was really close to equalise and played very brave against Benfica (Vertonghen - Otamendi defence). The Portugese thought they would come and score 0:3 till half-time.

Rangers - Lech Poznań next Thursday, stay tuned

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Wisła Kraków;9561072 said:
I watched the game: Moder in first 6 minutes (!) shot 3 times from outside the box, (the 3rd on goal)

We'll soon coach that out of him.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Welp, there you go.

Nunez with the hattrick against our boy Moder's team.

Nunez is going to end up at Utd isn't he...

View attachment 129665

Good luck to the lad. A shame we didn't get him, but a crumb of comfort is knowing our scouting department did spot a gem in the making.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Still a big step up to the PL Benfica beating a Polish side is no great surprise is it?

All through the saga it was clear the agent was using us as it looked like the player had his heart set on Benfica from the outset. Players from that part of the world rarely come to English football at such a young age.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Still a big step up to the PL Benfica beating a Polish side is no great surprise is it?

All through the saga it was clear the agent was using us as it looked like the player had his heart set on Benfica from the outset. Players from that part of the world rarely come to English football at such a young age.

I think the club did very well to scout this lad and almost get a deal for him.

He might be exactly what we need but the club will only pay a limited amount on potential and rightly so.

I really believe that Edouard is the next option and we are waiting for his price to come down as he works down his contract and doesn’t sign a new one. I think Celtic will take a good offer come January because without fans and the Champions League, they are in trouble financially. That means a deal closer to £20m than £40m should be possible.

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld

You’re on the wrong thread aren’t you?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton

He might be exactly what we need but the club will only pay a limited amount on potential and rightly so.

I really believe that Edouard is the next option and we are waiting for his price to come down as he works down his contract and doesn’t sign a new one. I think Celtic will take a good offer come January because without fans and the Champions League, they are in trouble financially. That means a deal closer to £20m than £40m should be possible.

So that someone else can offer him more wages and outbid us.

A cunning plan

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea

I hope you’re right but I suspect Eduoard will go to a ‘bigger’ club. White out, Eduoard in and a profit of £20M would be good business in my opinion. Not that Ben isn’t a good player, but a true #9 with a killer instinct would make us a very good side.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

Stumbling block is PSG have a 40% sell on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here