Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jakub Moder - SIGNED ON 5 YEAR DEAL - LOANED BACK "FOR THE TIME BEING"

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Looks really exciting, another promising signing. And loaning him back so he gets some more experience including games against some quality opposition in Europe, with a view to bringing him into the squad in January makes total sense. Looking forward to watching him play.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
This guy looks incredibly exciting to me- ideal physical attributes which set him apart from most.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
i am hoping it just means until they are knocked out of whatever mickey mouse european cup they are in

Cheer up matey.

Europa League! you know the one that 5th to 7th in premier league play in. The one we would dream of qualifying for, as it will mean we have reached our goal of finishing in the top 10. Spurs, Man u, and a few others have managed to scrape into.
But yes! I also hope they get knocked out .
They both look like decent players.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Annual reminder that Battipiedi and Cristian Baz looked unbelievable on YouTube

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Poland are rated 19 th in the world. Both players have either played or been in the squad. So one would imagine they are decent.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
What I like about him is that he seems to have a quality long shot. Doesn't matter what league you are in or the quality of the opposition, if you can do that down the park you can do that on any pitch anywhere. Reminds me of the Sander Berge signing, only 10 x better.

I like the thought of him and Bissouma in midfield, plus Alzate and Lallana as options who can also play anywhere across the middle. Going to have some great options when he comes in.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Poland are rated 19 th in the world. Both players have either played or been in the squad. So one would imagine they are decent.
Locadia? There is absolutely no point in judging players on a 'best of' compilation.

Hopefully these two are decent

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
yep, like others I actually really like the look of this lad.

I've been aware of him for a while and he can use both feet, physically strong, presses, can tackle, likes to shoot and has a range of passes. Seems like a real Potter signing.

While the PL is a step up in quality some of his attributes will be effective in any league. If you can hit a ball with either feet from 25 yards in the bottom corner it will trouble any defence.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Love the phrase "for the time being". I might use it when my wife wants me to do something. "Sorry, for the time being I am doing something else". It suggests a small amount of time without actually committing to that. It could mean 5 minutes or 20 years. Perfect.

I also use 'maybe' with the kids – a really good way of kinda promising something but, if it doesn't happen, you can say "I didn't say definitely...' :thumbsup: :lolol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Posh Spice is a slapper
She loves it everywhere
But when she's shagging Beckham
She dreams of Jak Moder

:moo:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Have a feeling about Jakob that he is going to turn out a very good buy . Clearly left open he may come over in the jan transfer window . You never know with relatively unknown players although he’s certainly not unknown in Poland . Seems to have all the attributes needed to succeed at PL level . Don’t knock Polish football , their Pl league is equivalent to our championship and he is currently a top championship player . Worked ok for Maupay & his Brentford partner . Would cost I expect at least 20 million if we were signing him from a top championship side .

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Locadia? There is absolutely no point in judging players on a 'best of' compilation.

Hopefully these two are decent

Locadia was more of a shite attitude. Hard to judge that on a showreel i give you that.

I just like being positive. I would rather think these are decent until proven otherwise. Then i shall say "they are crap" but until then i have to put my trust in the club scouting system.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Can i just point out that because a lot of people are sulking because we didn't get the striker we couldn't (or or chose not to to pay over the odds) afford. It doesn't make every other player we sign "crap"

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Can i just point out that because a lot of people are sulking because we didn't get the striker we couldn't (or or chose not to to pay over the odds) afford. It doesn't make every other player we sign "crap"

Like, totals bro.

No sulk, no hulk, no problem.

I actually think Leo could fill in and £20 million or more on an unproven PL quantity is no longer us.

I’m strangely positive.

Let’s move on an win next time out. It’s pretty simple really.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Which of the Polish players we've signed do you think will prove to be the best signing. Moder, or the young LB kiddy?

phoenix

May 18, 2009

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here