Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake on Twitter

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Is there a subs restriction in the cup, I thought it was a Championship only rule

No he can use 7 but with cup games few and far between it isn't much more than a token gesture, if he could use 7 in League it would help hugely for Jake and others. Loan might be the answer but not necessarily good for him playing for Brentford or some such like. I don't know the answer really seems like damned if you do damned if you don't. Jake also seeing stuff like Oxo Chamber and thinking "that should be me" We've all been there - think we may be just a little better than we are!

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Jake was best player in the England under 17's (watched matches on the site) and that's not just homer-ism! Could very well be a starter now for us I feel. Sure at 17 don't play him every game but he needs to be split a third of the time starting (yes I'm serious) alongside Bridcutt or when when play 3 in CM, a third of the time bench and a late sub, and then remaining third bench and un-used.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
He won't be going on loan anywhere but Crawley, or possibly Charlton. The lads 17, and won't be moving to Swindon or anywhere like that, it's just not logical sending a 17 year old to live miles away from family and friends at that age to be a sub in League 2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here