Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster-Caskey

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
On that note, what is Vicente ACTUALLY doing at the moment? Is he injured?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Boring. A youngster who had one good game last year and is learning his trade in League 2 is not going to make any difference. A target man and a variation in tactics may do. Pinning all our hopes on a youngster? Ridiculous.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Gus - PLEASE bring him back.

We are in desperate need (with Vicente still wanking around) of this type of player.

No one can bring JFC back until January. It is in the rules - no recall on half season loans.

The question is whether or not it will be converted into a 1 year loan in January.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Funny how 15 months ago Gus was giving on of his "look at me" press conferences.

5 subs. Pfft. We have a player called JFC who would be on the bench. Pffft

Now he won't. Pffft

And in England you don't understand why youngsters dont come through when you only let us use five subs pffft

Now we wont be able to give any youngsters any experience because you tell us to have five subs.

Crazy

Pffft

Cue JFC play a handful of games, score or get MOM in most, and never seen since, and no youngsters on the bench now we can have 7 subs again.

You can't make it up!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
All this talk of a target man is a total yawn fest. What's the point in having one cos theyes would hardly see the ball all the while we're playing 3 fecking holding midfielders.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
We're in desperate need of an inexperienced 18 year old midfielder who is hardly setting the world on fire in league two.

No, I'm not convinced. I think we desperately need a striker.

Now that we agree on. But only if he plays with CMS not instead of like last season! Otherwise whats the point.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Funny how 15 months ago Gus was giving on of his "look at me" press conferences.

Now he won't. Pffft

And in England you don't understand why youngsters dont come through when you only let us use five subs pffft

Now we wont be able to give any youngsters any experience because you tell us to have five subs.

Crazy

Pffft

Cue JFC play a handful of games, score or get MOM in most, and never seen since, and no youngsters on the bench now we can have 7 subs again.

You can't make it up!

You have made a very good point, Mr Burns. Would seriously like to hear Gus's explanation.

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
The acid test for Poyet will be when JFC returns to the club, for this is a player who believes in himself, will he play him? He is the player the midfield at the moment doesn't have, the one who wants to get forward, but Poyet tries to play the 'too young, not enough experience card' with him. If he doesn't play him, I believe we will soon lose what maybe an outstanding talent and the old saying is, if he's good enough, he's old enough.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Now he won't. Pffft

Crazy

Pffft

You can't make it up!

He talked it over with the player, JFC talked it over with his family and it was agreed by all concerned he could go out on loan for 6 months to get more experience. Agdestein has progressed from the development squad to the subs bench although he hasn't been used very much.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We're in desperate need of an inexperienced 18 year old midfielder who is hardly setting the world on fire in league two.

No, I'm not convinced. I think we desperately need a striker.

Bollocks, he's doing quality at Oxford.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Is JFC the answer, no. Would he be a good alternative in midfield - yes. He can score goals - I do not see hammond or crofts or bridcutt scoring many this season. And this rubbish about experience and age - stirling , wiltshire etc do not see a problem there, it is very narrow minded for a manager to rely on experience. There appears to be no integration of the development squad that has been running for 3yrs ? even Dunk has dropped down the pecking order. Adgestein - not even on the bench when we are crying out for an option up front.
Are the development squad not developing ?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Boring. A youngster who had one good game last year and is learning his trade in League 2 is not going to make any difference. A target man and a variation in tactics may do. Pinning all our hopes on a youngster? Ridiculous.

Incorrect, he had one BAD game, Newcastle...he scored more goals last season than the deadline day panic deals Hammond, Crofts, Orlando & Lopez have in MORE outings this season

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
It would certainly give us a more attacking threat which we are so clearly lacking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here