Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jack Hinshelwood [9/4/24: new deal to 2028]

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
The lad's 18, come through the academy, is the son of a former Brighton player and is Brighton* born and bred.

If ever there was a player a Brighton fan should want to succeed it's Hinshelwood. I'm genuinely shocked to see him criticised so virulently, especially when playing out of position in only his third premier league appearance. Apart from being way too early in his career to be making such concrete judgements we should be far more respectful of the fact that he's a) still a young kid and b)he's one of our own.

*Yes, I know he's technically from Worthing...but he's Brighton in the footballing sense. And geographically worthin is basically Brighton anyway :eek:
Even at Villa Park when in general the team was gash.... Hinsh showed me he had touch and athleticism.... I think he will be a net contributor in future seasons.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jack had his best game for the Albion tonight.

Jimmy Grimble

Thought he looked more comfortable higher up the pitch. A tiny hint of Lallana about him in his deftness. Hopefully he can get to Lallana’s level, minus the injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here