Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ive GOT some BAD news about CMS and Hoskins

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
All wind ups have an element of truth in them which is why people react.

He does have a point regarding players who are out for a significant time with an injury. I remember Jack Wilshire being surprised that when he was out with a long term injury the fans turned him into Lionel Messi.
Hope CMS and Hoskins return soon, they will provide options.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Cms scored 11 goals in 29 league apps, last season. Playing in a system we all agree wasn't playing to his strengths. Ulloa has scored 10 goals in 26 league apps, this season. Yet Cms gets dogs abuse by some and Ulloa is hailed as some sort of superstar, I don't understand it. The lad is a quality player.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Says the animals over humans Albion expert who does not watch live football anymore.........OK.

its called banter
something you obviously do not know about
you really must try to lighten up a bit

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You're not funny anymore.

But entirely correct.

In between the lines of Hilda's big sausage Ernest offers as a long term fan offers compliance and governance. If you don't know what those terms mean I suggest you can look them up alongside "Goldstone" and "Poskett".

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
But entirely correct.

In between the lines of Hilda's big sausage Ernest offers as a long term fan offers compliance and governance. If you don't know what those terms mean I suggest you can look them up alongside "Goldstone" and "Poskett".

My god, I seem to have tweaked a few noses on here by not finding the great Ernest remotely amusing. And for your Goldstone and Poskett I'll give you Bertolini and Jennings.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think Smithy will do ok on his return, but as for Hoskins, I'm still not convinced he is injury free.
I hope that I am wrong and wonder, if all goes well, if they would be good paired up, time will tell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here